Top 10 Posters

Farm Animals and such

Page 11 of 172 (2570 items) « First ... < Previous 9 10 11 12 13 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2,569 Replies | 42 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,654
Points 82,429
Diane Morgan replied on Sun, Dec 5 2010 5:10 PM | Locked

Leslie :

ROFLOL, You girls kill me with these pet conversations lol.

Leslie~

Shhhhhhh, don't tell anyone but I think we are all a little daft!

North of Boston MA

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Sun, Dec 5 2010 5:26 PM | Locked

mars92:
Have you found a plane yet

You know.... I just got to stay here with Mom.  How will she be able to lose any weight if I'm not here to give her those big brown sad puppy dog eyes so she will get out and walk with us?  Besides now i need to make sure Neko doesn't get into any more trouble with the new tree. Mom would NOT be happy at all if anything happened to that one.   and don't forget - Santa will be coming soon so I have to hang up my stocking.  I am hoping him brings me one of the gianormous rawhide bones like he did last year.   After all I have been a good doggie this year. 

Mac (and Autumn) 

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,314
Points 154,598
Marge (AKA Dimples) replied on Sun, Dec 5 2010 5:30 PM | Locked

MNnancy:
My dog and cat are feeling left out and may have a thing to say about this development....

Hey - they are welcomed to join in any time.  The more the merrier I always say.

Mac, Autumn, Molly and Neko

Marge (AKA Dimples)

Griffin, GA

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,771
Points 50,500
mars92 replied on Mon, Dec 6 2010 1:06 AM | Locked

Ms. Calley the Vizsla,

You are a sly little thing-- I am gone for one day, and you try to move in on MY MAN.  Did you know that Pancho and I are in a RELATIONSHIP???

Did you know they we are DAting?  He is my Boyfriend.  Yes, my dear. HE IS.  He is spoken for.  Yes, My dear.  So as gently as I can be  I must say go someplace else and find your own boyfriend.  Pancho is MINE, darling. Mine.

Also, My other boyfriend are Mac, and Charlie. Don't go after them either.

You can be friends with Pancho ONLY.  None of this sharing quilts on the sofa MISSY. 

You and I can be friends and I can help you find a boyfriend of your own.  I am very good at it because I am a French Poodle and very beautiful.

I realize you want a boyfriend too, darling and we will find you one.  Truly we will.  Ms Cricket will find you a very nice boyfriend that you make you very happy.  But darling one thing I must teach you is you never ever go after someone else's boyfriend, that is the kiss of bad dogfood, and will give you  worms.

We will start looking for you a boyfriend !

Take care.

Ms Cricket

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,771
Points 50,500
mars92 replied on Mon, Dec 6 2010 1:07 AM | Locked

Kris

Ms Cricket and I love your cats!

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,771
Points 50,500
mars92 replied on Mon, Dec 6 2010 1:16 AM | Locked

My Darlings Mac and Autumn

I am so disappointed you cannot come to visit me for the holidays.  I was so looking forward to seeing you along with Pancho and Charlie.  Oh, Yes, I was going to have you pick up Nancy's dog also because she needs a BF!  That puppy thought she could have Pancho, and I had to break it to her gently that he was taken.  Sometimes it's hard to tell someone they can't always get what they want.

Well, my darlings I do understand that you need to take care of your mom. That is so important.  But hey, I say bring her too.  She can walk with my mom!  She needs a break, but she would go crazy not being w/ her children.  So I know we will just have to write I suppose. And pics!

Now remember if other girls want you for their BF, the answer is NO.  You are my BF forever.

Ok my darling it is late so I must go .

Sending you xxxooooo

Ms Cricket

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,810
Points 365,747
Kris replied on Mon, Dec 6 2010 3:04 AM | Locked

Thanks Marlene.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,270
Points 35,195
Granny M replied on Mon, Dec 6 2010 9:00 AM | Locked

Diane Morgan:

Leslie :

ROFLOL, You girls kill me with these pet conversations lol.

Leslie~

Shhhhhhh, don't tell anyone but I think we are all a little daft!

A little daft ??  what an understatment.     This time of year I am completely daff, in July maybe qualify for the little.   Granny M

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,784
Points 30,506
Joni replied on Mon, Dec 6 2010 12:52 PM | Locked

Dharma,Dutch and I just came if from the cold outdoors.  Watered the horses, petted each one and checked for injuries.  All is well.  Brushed Dharma and then watched her and Durchroll and stretch out in the sun.  Boy I would love to lay down out in this beautiful sun and crisp fresh air, but need to get busy.  That quilt won't hem itself.  It is finally up to 39...whoopee!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Mon, Dec 6 2010 1:10 PM | Locked

Joni

I love the new avatar.  Pancho says to tell Dharma and Dutch hello for him.  He doesn't like going out in the cold.  Pancho much prefers to lay close to the fire and soak up the heat....LOL

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,810
Points 365,747
Kris replied on Mon, Dec 6 2010 5:06 PM | Locked

Panco has the right idea. It's 28 degrees here. I'd be in front of a fire somewhere or under an electric blanket if I didn't have to work.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 790
Points 20,040
Carol replied on Mon, Dec 6 2010 10:51 PM | Locked

Kris - your cats are so pretty, talented too, I see. My Sassy mostly just tests fabrics and such by napping on them!  Today, about the time I had strips sewn on most of the 60 scrap blocks for Bonnie's mystery, Sassy decided the pile of paper  with strips on them was a fine bed, on the sewing machine table next to me - so I had to wait until she was ready to let me have the blocks to press (oh well, it was time to get supper on anyway) and by the time I came back, she was through with the blocks so I could continue.  How are you liking this mystery?  I love it - these scrap blocks are what I learned to do even before I was a quilter - watched my Grandma do them on her treadle when I was little, but never got a chance to learn to quilt from her - that was years later and on my own. I am so enjoying this mystery - only thing, I have a hard time coming up with enough light color strips - I'm always short of lights, it seems, I really had to dig deep!

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 790
Points 20,040
Carol replied on Mon, Dec 6 2010 11:21 PM | Locked

Today, as Sassy and I were working on the scrap blocks, I remember the Alex Anderson show "Chronicle Quilts" - did anyone see it - QLT- 520.  They went to Bozeman, Montana and told all about the scrap quilts pieced on newspapers - came to be called Chronicle because that was the name of the local newspaper--interesting!!  That was in WW II times, and  we still do those kinds of blocks today - at least I do--only I use junk mail, or catalogs like Clotilde's, pages are right size for the project I'm on now!!  Has been 20' the last two mornings here on our mountain, good time to stay in and sew.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,720
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Tue, Dec 7 2010 12:19 AM | Locked

Carol

I don't think I have ever seen these quilts.  You will have to share a pic with us.  Sounds interesting.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,810
Points 365,747
Kris replied on Tue, Dec 7 2010 2:39 AM | Locked

Carol:
Kris - your cats are so pretty, talented too, I see.

Thanks Carol. They certainly keep me entertained.

Carol:
How are you liking this mystery?  I love i

I'm having a hard time getting the greens and pinks together. I have tons of green not so much pink. I have a few strips ready to be pieced. I have lots of strings for the foundation piecing. I think I can do this step first while I "find" some pink and the LQS.

Page 11 of 172 (2570 items) « First ... < Previous 9 10 11 12 13 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use