Page 3 of 3 (37 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 36 Replies | 15 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 21
Points 140
Diane replied on Fri, May 31 2013 2:17 PM

I love your flags! I wanted to make one for a friend who is retiring from the Air National Guard and couldn't find my pattern so went on a search and came across yours. My pattern was just a free one from a fabric store that I picked up years ago and I'm pretty sure it didn't have the pole. I like how yours came out with the pole so used yours as a guide to put mine together. So thank you for posting! I did a light chambray background and a grey pole with my US flag.

• | Post Points: 0
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5

Oh my gosh this is breath taking.  My husband has been in the military for 24 years now, and I would so love to surprise him with this.  How can I get this pattern??????  I have looked very where, and have not found one like this any where. 

Please Reply,

Deborah Varna

931-241-0649 

deborahvarna@yahoo.com

• | Post Points: 5
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 611
Points 9,745
Joyce replied on Mon, Jul 29 2013 8:31 PM

Kathy & Sandy both your flags are fantastic.  I'm really impressed.  Sandy it would take me a life time to do that quilt.  Kathy I love the flags.

Joyce

Maryland

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 485
Points 7,565
Julienne replied on Tue, Jul 30 2013 10:06 AM

Wow Kathy, These are great, are they your own pattern or Is the name of them the pattern.  What wonderful work you did on these. 

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 485
Points 7,565
Julienne replied on Tue, Jul 30 2013 10:09 AM

Oh Sandy, I need to start making some of these they are so pretty. You have done such a great job. I love the colors in this one. Watch out I just might sneak over and visit.......LOL

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 20
DONNAbjc replied on Sat, Oct 11 2014 12:01 AM

please would it be possible to get this pflag pattern?

thank you so much

donna carnahan

donnajc12@gmail.com

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,866
Points 181,728
Marie replied on Sat, Oct 11 2014 7:52 AM

DONNAbjc:

please would it be possible to get this pflag pattern?

thank you so much

donna carnahan

donnajc12@gmail.com

Donna, if you notice the dates on these posts are really old, starts in 2009 and goes to 2013.  What you should do is search with google "Twisted Bargello" or "Fractured Flag" and see what comes up.  Hope this helps, good luck.

Millbury, MA

Page 3 of 3 (37 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.