Page 4 of 4 (51 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 50 Replies | 2 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 212
Points 4,380
Gale replied on Thu, Oct 28 2010 12:13 AM

UGH. I don't like it. I feel like it went from bad to worse-I quit coming here because of the awful format and now I like it even less. I just want to know where my current Easy Quilts is because the stores have had it for at least a week now.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,771
Points 50,500
mars92 replied on Thu, Oct 28 2010 1:10 AM

Gale

I had mine for about a week now, I think, so yours should be arriving any day now.  If that makes you feel better. I agree the new format does take some time getting you to especially for tecno challenged here.  I am lucky I can turn the computer on much less navitage through everything.

Hang in there we can do this!  We're quilters, we can do anything! almost for me that is  the rest of you CAN DO   ANYTHING.  I see what the beautiful things you post.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,482
Points 417,079
gini replied on Thu, Oct 28 2010 2:42 PM

sam's extra computer at the office, won't let me on QCA.   his partner used it while we were gone and i think he added or unadded something,  it's sure frustrating.    gini

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 212
Points 4,380
Gale replied on Fri, Oct 29 2010 4:52 PM

Thanks-I'll watch for it. I'm not techno challenged by a longshot. I spend about 90% of my online time on message boards and have worked for a few since 2000 when I first got a computer. I have never seen one quite like this one. I am wondering why there isn't a full list of every forum like most boards have-I can see recent activity and all and click on the red headings to get to those boards but I know there are others, maybe without recent activity. In the past I was able to go to any of the various forums with one or two clicks and no searching around. 

I can't imagine why they can't just use a traditional and common message board format like 99% of other sites do.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 212
Points 4,380
Gale replied on Fri, Oct 29 2010 4:55 PM

Actually I'm beginning to wonder-are there only 5 forums here? That's all I see on the message boards link. I was sure there were more than 5 before though. Anyway I still don't like it and I really want my magazine. I won't be renewing-it ticks me off to no end when the stores get them that much earlier than subscribers do.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 594
Points 24,165

gini:

there is only one thing i've found that i don't like.  in groups, you used to be able to see which posts you had read and which were unread, by a color change in the headings.  this feature is gone and i really liked it.       gini

Hi Gini, I mentioned this to QCA Peg and she will add this to the list of corrections that need to be made to the new site design. She thinks this is something that we should be able to fix. I'll keep you posted and thanks for the comment.

Liz

Page 4 of 4 (51 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use