Top 10 Posters

machine embroidery for quilting

rated by 0 users
Not Answered This post has 0 verified answers | 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
2 Posts
Points 75
psychonurse posted on Mon, Oct 4 2010 8:38 AM

I am looking for machine embroidery icons related to the state of West Virginia and WVU to incorporate into a quit.

Does anyone know where I might find these?

I have  minimal experience   quilting and am still learning machine embroidery, but I would like to do this for a christmas gift to

hubby.

Thanks in advance for any help and reference.

All Replies

Top 150 Contributor
Female
594 Posts
Points 24,165

Dear Psychonurse,

Welcome to QCA! Normally our QCA readers jump in with a ready answer but it seems you have stumped them this time. I'll post your request in our next QCA Newsletter and see if I can get some suggestions on where to find some WV and WVA embroidery patterns for you.

Thanks for joing the forums and keep on asking questions..this is a very welcoming group and we are glad to have you here!

QCA Liz S.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
28,397 Posts
Points 415,529
gini replied on Thu, Nov 11 2010 10:21 AM

welcome psychonurse.   i don't know how i missed your first post, i think i was out of town.  we have  a group for machine embroidery. go up above to groups, click on it  and then look for the embroidery group.  they have a lot of resources listed online       gini

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
27,720 Posts
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Thu, Nov 11 2010 10:25 AM

Psychonurse

Try checking this link    www.embroiderydesigns.com       They have a page of WV designs.  Put WV in the search on the home page of their site.

Vinton, Virginia

Not Ranked
1 Posts
Points 20
Lollie replied on Wed, Nov 17 2010 1:59 PM

Embroidery Library   (www.emblibrary.com) has a site with West Virginia embroidery designs.   I have order many designs from them and have found their designs excellant.  The other thing I like about this site is that you can order an individual design v.s. a whole design set.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
28,397 Posts
Points 415,529
gini replied on Wed, Nov 17 2010 3:27 PM

hi lollie, welcome.    gini

gini in north idaho

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use