Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 3 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 7
Points 95
mmcornwell@windstream.net Posted: Thu, May 28 2009 9:39 PM

Hello,

I'm so glad to see all the posts and hope to make some friends and learn - so much has changed - love all the changes and this new site. First time posting to any thread!! I've sewn off and on for years and have made several wall hangings and baby quilts, like to hand quilt. Also crochet and garden. Have 3 cats and a dog that just showed up last summer and lots of Grandchildren! Am sort of retired and am hoping to make my first full size quilt! Am doing a BOM now.

Madeline

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 2
Points 25

Summer seems to be a good time to quilt in Georgia. I know I get more done when I stay inside in the air conditioning in the summer. In the spring and fall the weather is so much nicer and I tend to get out more.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 465
Points 33,770

Yup. Being a relocated Yankee, I say that the difference in the south is that we hibernate in the summer--and quilt!

~Jodie

Not Ranked
Posts 7
Points 95

Also a transplanted Yankee- and yes Summer is the time to stay in and quilt!!

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 9
Points 195

I'm new to  quilting, only about 4 years.  I go to Soouth-west GA every now & then,  YEP inside eveb in SC especially in August is the time for quilting.  Summer Cabin fever??

have a frantastic day, fran

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use