Top 10 Posters

MYSTERY QUILT COMING SOON

Page 23 of 94 (1405 items) « First ... < Previous 21 22 23 24 25 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 1,404 Replies | 33 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,344
Points 126,144

Okay ladies, are you all needing a pep talk?  I'm reading lots of wrong cuts and frustration.  So lets all take deep breaths and have fun

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,138
Points 40,880

Kris I feel your pain.  I have done that with my ruler.  This time as the majority of cuts were 3-7/8 I used a 4 inch ruler so if it did not take almost the whole ruler I knew I was wrong.  I still have to cut the medium and will have to use the bigger ruler to get 4-1/4 but I will use tape to mark the cutting line.

Paris, Ontario

• | Post Points: 20
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 959
Points 19,496

Oops

A bed without a quilt is like a sky without stars.

Patty Mc  

Oregon & Arizona

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,654
Points 82,429

gini:

Kris:
I'll have to get more fabrics. Grrrr.

are you sure you didn't just want to go shopping for more fabric, subliminally, maybe?    :  )   gini

Kris~

I think this was a Freudian Cutter Slip.......you just had to get back to the LQS again for yet MORE fabric.

North of Boston MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 23,838
Points 352,722
Kris replied on Tue, Sep 7 2010 2:29 PM

Do I really need an excuse? Maybe I need one or going back again so soon. It's a good thing our LQS has a BYOB program. Purchase a bag from them for $20. Each time you bring the bag to shop you get 15% off each item. End of bolts get 20% off. Love it.

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 65

Hello!  I would like to participate in Mystery Quilt #3---it is now September 7 and I have not received the material requirements that were to be posted on September 3---how do I access them?  Thank you for your help!  Deb

• | Post Points: 65
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,659
Points 435,490
Nana replied on Tue, Sep 7 2010 3:04 PM

Deb

If you will look on the left hand side of the screen under Community Fun you will see the heading Mystery Quilt #3 Workshop.  Click on the heading and then click on Crossroads...Getting Started and scroll down.  You will find the fabric requirements and cutting instructions.

Welcome to the group.   Also if you haven't done so yet please go to the group section and join the mystery quilt #3 group.  You will be able to post pics of your fabrics and ask questions there so that I don't miss any of your questions. 

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,123
Points 411,179
gini replied on Tue, Sep 7 2010 3:15 PM

hi, deb, welcome.  we have plenty of time to get everything done.    these are fun projects  gini

gini in north idaho

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,654
Points 82,429

Hi Deb~

Welcome to the group. This is my first mystery quilt and I'm so excited. You'll find so many helpful and nice people here. Hope you have fun.

North of Boston MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,344
Points 126,144

DEBRAM-3:

Hello!  I would like to participate in Mystery Quilt #3---it is now September 7 and I have not received the material requirements that were to be posted on September 3---how do I access them?  Thank you for your help!  Deb

Hi Deb, welcome to the MQ and to QCA.  So happy you are here and I know you will enjoy the Mystery Quilt. 

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,445
Points 94,185

I'll be the substitute cheerleader this time. Since I proofed the pattern, I already know what it looks like. I could probably be bribed with copious amounts of batiks and chocolate - except I have no more room for any more batiks, and I'm cutting way back on chocolate! LOL!

Gillette, WY

• | Post Points: 80
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 23,838
Points 352,722
Kris replied on Tue, Sep 7 2010 9:44 PM

Judy,

I'll eat what you don't want. LOL. 

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,659
Points 435,490
Nana replied on Tue, Sep 7 2010 10:54 PM

Judy Iliff:
except I have no more room for any more batiks, and I'm cutting way back on chocolate! LOL!

Judy

I will be happy to take any of those batiks that you don't have room for.....just let me know and I will send my addy....LOL>

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,659
Points 435,490
Nana replied on Tue, Sep 7 2010 11:25 PM

Judy Iliff:
Since I proofed the pattern,

Judy

I like to express my gratitude in you proofing the pattern for me.  I wanted to be sure that the instructions made since.  You were very beneficial.   THANKS>   you are the best.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,659
Points 435,490
Nana replied on Tue, Sep 7 2010 11:26 PM

Judy Iliff:
Since I proofed the pattern,

Judy

I like to express my gratitude in you proofing the pattern for me.  I wanted to be sure that the instructions made since.  You were very beneficial.   THANKS>   you are the best.

Vinton, Virginia

Page 23 of 94 (1405 items) « First ... < Previous 21 22 23 24 25 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today Copyright ©2009-2014, Crafts Media, LLC ALL Rights Reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use