Top 10 Posters

MYSTERY QUILT COMING SOON

Page 12 of 94 (1405 items) « First ... < Previous 10 11 12 13 14 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 1,404 Replies | 33 Followers

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 381
Points 5,125
Annette replied on Thu, Sep 2 2010 9:04 PM

If you step outside and close your eyes, and listen really hard, you can hear the pacing of all those quilters waiting for the instructions! 

Annette

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 11,657
Points 136,092

Annette:

If you step outside and close your eyes, and listen really hard, you can hear the pacing of all those quilters waiting for the instructions! 

ROFLOL, Your not kidding.

[Ava, Missouri

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,715
Nana replied on Thu, Sep 2 2010 9:55 PM

Ok ladies

I have open the group so that you can start joining.  Instructions should post somewhere around 3am per QCA Liz.   We are almost there....

Please continue to use this forum for general chatter and keep the group just for specific questions.   Have fun and enjoy.......

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,402
Points 119,641
Patti replied on Thu, Sep 2 2010 9:58 PM

As it gets closer to midnight, it will be mice clicking over and over again to check one more time to see if it is there yet.  I could always appear in the middle of the night.  You never know!  Perhaps midnight Eastern Daylight time? 

I couldn't wait, I bought some fabric when I was In Ephrata.   The same Christmas fabric I was looking at in Omak, but the Ephrata store carried some of the coordinates that Omak doesn't, and visa versa.  And I didn't want to come up short, so I bought probably too much, and can use some of the fabrics in the Omak store if I need more to coordinate.  Then of course, there is always the border that some of the extra fabric can go in.  

I stayed away from deer, birds, and snowmen.  Avoiding body parts. 

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• | Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 521
Points 9,969
Jean replied on Thu, Sep 2 2010 10:03 PM

Oh Patti,

You didn't want us to label you the "hatchet woman"??  ROTFLOL

Patch Up America.....Make A Quilt

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,402
Points 119,641
Patti replied on Thu, Sep 2 2010 10:24 PM

I find too many excuses not to finish something and floating body parts would definitely dampen my enthusiasm.  I am hoping Christmas fabric and encourage me to get it done by Christmas. 

Then there is the someday Hanukkah quilt.  My daughter has become interested in studying more on the Jewish faith and a synagogue near her is having some classes.  It has been generations since anyone in my family, more specifically my paternal grandmother's family has practiced the faith.  They have been Lutherans for generations, came from Germany as Lutherans.  But apparently arrived in Germany as Jewish immigrants back maybe 800 years ago?  Pretty far removed.   In any case our friend, Yitzhak escaped from Morocco as a young boy has been talking to her about a lot of Jewish history. 

I have certainly gotten this thread off track.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,741
Points 436,715
Nana replied on Thu, Sep 2 2010 10:32 PM

Patti:
In any case our friend, Yitzhak escaped from Morocco as a young boy has been talking to her about a lot of Jewish history. 

Patti

That sounds so fun.  I have always found Jewish history interesting.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,516
Points 376,297
Kris replied on Fri, Sep 3 2010 2:16 AM

Woo hoo! the fabric requirements and cutting instructions have been posted. Yesss! Shopping this weekend.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,654
Points 82,429

Annette:

I thought that was an oncoming thunder storm!

Please note: It is 3:30 a.m. eastern standard time. All normal human beings are sound asleep in their beds. Where am I? Sitting in front of my computer in the dark by the glow of the computer screen checking to see if the MQ3 instructions are out and drinking sleepy time tea. Tell me this is not a sickness!

North of Boston MA

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,475
Points 24,120

Woo hoo! the fabric requirements and cutting instructions have been posted. Yesss! Shopping this weekend.

Kris, I haven't found them yet! Where are they?

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,475
Points 24,120

Never mind, I found them. Just wasn't thinking hard enough. I should be in bed right now. But, no, I am with Kris and Diane, sitting in front of the computer waiting for the instructions. Shopping for me tomorrow too.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,654
Points 82,429

QCA Liz~

The set up of the MQ instructions is great. Nice and organized. I want to wake up DH and go shopping right now.

A pre thanks to Liz and Nana. We're off!

North of Boston MA

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,139
Points 40,930

Patti:

Then there is the someday Hanukkah quilt.

I have Hanukkah fabric in my stash maybe that is what I should do LOL

Paris, Ontario

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 18
Points 480

Hi Nana:  I just joined the club and I am a beginner quilter, do you think this MQ will be easy enough for a beginner?  I don't want to start anything that I cannot finish;  though what does that matter, everything I've started I hardly finish.  All kidding aside, I would like to keep up with everyone and need to know if I can do this.  Thanks for your reply.

Marilyn

• Filed under:
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,587
Points 48,295

Diane, sickness is such a harsh word. LOL! Pleast note, it is almost 7am for me. None of that 3 am stuff for me this time. I will be on the cheerleaders couch watching you all choose your fabrics. Looking forward to seeing your choices. Have fun ladies.

Page 12 of 94 (1405 items) « First ... < Previous 10 11 12 13 14 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use