Top 10 Posters

Halloween Swap ????

Page 13 of 18 (260 items) « First ... < Previous 11 12 13 14 15 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 259 Replies | 19 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,800
Points 67,535
Bonita replied on Mon, Sep 27 2010 8:30 PM

Adale, Mine was the one with the cats on it. Please include one for Maureen. Looks like we're getting some pretty awesome squares back. 

• | Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 552
Points 11,595
Adele replied on Wed, Sep 29 2010 1:09 AM

To all,

given the fact that my life just got turned up side down ( please see the post about Im getting a Divorce ) i was not able to get the post office however I WILL be sending them Friday if it kills me LOL

Adele 

Grand Junction, CO

• | Post Points: 35
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 14
Points 175
Julie D replied on Wed, Sep 29 2010 8:09 AM

I am so sorry, Adele.  I've been down that road before.  Friday is fine.

Julie

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 63
Points 1,470

Adele,

Did the fabric get mailed out on Friday?

Not Ranked
Posts 12
Points 210

I have a really strange feeling that we aren't going to see our fabric any time soon...anyone else have this feeling?

Thanks,  Bonnie-Calif

Bonnie

Not Ranked
Posts 63
Points 1,470

yes, I'm very afraid of that.  I was really hoping that she would have responded by now. 

I wanted to making my halloween quilt very soon.  I hope we can hear something soon.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 552
Points 11,595
Adele replied on Tue, Oct 5 2010 3:13 PM

they are in the mail as of today i am so sorry its taken me so long but with my DH and getting a divorce thanks have been NUTS

Adele 

Grand Junction, CO

Not Ranked
Posts 63
Points 1,470

Adele,

Thanks for the update !!  I think we all were a little worried.

Keep your head up things will get better.

If you need some encouragement there is a bible verse I ready daily.  Jeremiah 29: 11-13

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 128
Points 2,275
Ok Ladies, I just got my package of squares! and they are just adorable. I don't know what to make. I can't thank you enough for including me, but I have to tell you... inside the package from Adele was my stamped return envelope to myself with my handwriting on it - that was originally sent to Adele! I'm happy you recieved my squares. I am taking a photo and will post it as soon as possible. On other news I wanted to tel everyone we have a beautiful healthy little boy 6lbs 11oz. 21 inches long. His name is VAN PHILIP. My second grandson! I have to think of something really cute to make for my special boys with my new fabric!

quiltNUT2

Maureen (in Florida)

when life gives you scraps...make a quilt!

• | Post Points: 50
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 128
Points 2,275
Adele, I am sending you the $$$ that you paid for the postage... thank you soooo much. I was married 25 years, then divorce. It's never easy, you will be amazed at how strong this will make you...

quiltNUT2

Maureen (in Florida)

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 589
Points 5,919
Bonnie replied on Thu, Oct 7 2010 5:42 PM

I just got home from the post office with a package I addressed and it was stamped COLORADO.  I was soooo excited to finally get my halloween fabic.  BUT there was one BIG PROBLEM!!!  There was only 17 blocks in my envelope.  I counted them 3 times.  I am so disappointed and upset!!!!!  I sent 36 blocks and should have received 34 blocks back!!!!  (2 blocks were for Maureen).  We waited a long time to get these blocks and I need to get my GREAT GRANDSON something made for Halloween and it has to be mailed. PLEASE send me the rest of my blocks as soon as possible.

Bonnie, NorCal

• | Post Points: 65
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,571
Points 30,609
Kelley replied on Thu, Oct 7 2010 5:45 PM

Got my package today.. Thanks.. cant wait to see what everyone makes with them...

Congrats on the grand baby..

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,948
Points 368,262
Kris replied on Thu, Oct 7 2010 6:07 PM

Maureen :
On other news I wanted to tel everyone we have a beautiful healthy little boy 6lbs 11oz. 21 inches long. His name is VAN PHILIP. My second grandson! I have to think of something really cute to make for my special boys with my new fabric

Yay Maureen he finally decided to join us in the world. I'm happy he's healthy. Congratulations.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 128
Points 2,275
Bonnie, Send me your address- my email is mowaters15@yahoo.com- you were so kind to include me in the fabric swap, that I want to send you some!!

quiltNUT2

Maureen (in Florida)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,800
Points 67,535
Bonita replied on Thu, Oct 7 2010 7:49 PM

Maureen :
we have a beautiful healthy little boy 6lbs 11oz. 21 inches long. His name is VAN PHILIP. My second grandson! I have to think of something really cute to make for my special boys with my new fabric!

Congrats on your new grandson. You guys had a long wait. I'm waiting for another grandchild coming on Nov 17. Another c-sec for my daughter. This time no call at 3 am MOM my water just broke. How soon can you get here.  Made it in record time.LOL

• | Post Points: 35
Page 13 of 18 (260 items) « First ... < Previous 11 12 13 14 15 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use