Top 10 Posters

Anyone want to do a fabric swap?

rated by 0 users
Answered (Not Verified) This post has 0 verified answers | 240 Replies | 20 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Female
116 Posts
Points 2,005
Darlene posted on Mon, Jul 12 2010 6:31 AM

Hi! I've done online swaps before and had great success. You get different material from many different places. I usually pick a theme such as color or pattern. If you are interested, please let me know. I'll set up the guidelines for the 10" charms and we can set a deadline to sign up and number of people we want to participate. This is a great chance to make new friendships. I just thought this would be fun. I'll check back or you can email me at quilterdarlene@msn.com.

• | Post Points: 575

All Replies

Top 500 Contributor
Female
116 Posts
Points 2,005

you're on llist two. WIll be posting today.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
116 Posts
Points 2,005
Suggested by Jean

CHRISTMAS SWAP NOTICE-PLEASE MAKE NOTE!!!

It's finally here. The day we've all been waiting for. We have two groups of 18 people each. please make note if you are in one or both lists. The names I have are as follows:

List 1                                                                                          List 2

Kristi                                                                                         Michele

*Prairie Dog                                                                            *Prairie Dog

*Joni                                                                                         *Joni

*Katie                                                                                        *Katie

*quiltqueen                                                                               *quiltqueen

Amber2009                                                                              Bobbie

Sabrina                                                                                       audiewee

MNnancy                                                                                   Gini

Marie                                                                                         Jean

*Diane M.                                                                                 *Diane M.

*Bonnie                                                                                    * Bonnie

Patti                                                                                           Jody

*Barbara                                                                                  *Barbara

Leslie                                                                                       Vonda

Annette                                                                                     Mojo672

Libby                                                                                        Nancy B.

Linny                                                                                        Laura Lee

*kanaylor                                                                                 *kanaylor

Now, the rules. All fabric is to be quilt shop quality fabric. 100% cooton and following a Christmas theme. Squares are to be cut into 10" squares WITHOUT ANY SELVAGES. You will be cutting and sending 18 squares per group. Please try to use all of the same fabric, but if you already bought and have to get more, that's okay. Please include a self-addressed, stamped or postage paid envelope with your package to me. Just have the post office weigh the package before you  seal it and have them put the right postage on the return envelope. CANADA RESIDENTS: Postage is $4.50 for your package to be returned. Please have your packages postmarked no later than Sept 20th. I'll return your fabric as soon as I get all of the fabric for the swap and sort it. No later than October 15th. If there are any things I'm forgetting, please let me know. My address is:

Darlene Newell

P. O. Box 282

Cooperstown, PA 16317

Thanks and I look forward to getting squishies real soon. Ready, set, start cutting!

Top 50 Contributor
2,935 Posts
Points 777,995

Hi Darlene,

Glad to see all the interest in the fabric swaps you have organized. This is fantastic! Nana tells me you might be interested moderating the Fabric Swap Group. Is that right? Drop me a line and let me know what your thoughts are. I'd be delighted to help you get things going in this group if you are indeed up for the adventure! No pressure though if you decide to pass...just wanted to know either way.

Best wishes,

QCA Liz S. - drop me a line via admin@quiltersclubofamerica.com

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
11,653 Posts
Points 136,022

Darlene, I sent my fabric today, Let me know when You get it. I don't want to assume it make's  it to you.

[Ava, Missouri

Top 200 Contributor
295 Posts
Points 6,165

Put my fabric in the mail today.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
589 Posts
Points 5,919

Darla ~ my confirmation shows you recd my package on Thurs.

Bonnie, NorCal

Top 25 Contributor
Female
6,398 Posts
Points 119,581
Patti replied on Mon, Sep 6 2010 9:13 PM

Just cut mine, it's going out in tomorrow's mail.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 150 Contributor
Female
429 Posts
Points 8,695

Just finished the quilt top from the fall fabric swap. Now I just have to quilt it.

• | Post Points: 125
Top 10 Contributor
Female
24,733 Posts
Points 364,762
Kris replied on Tue, Sep 7 2010 2:06 AM

Sabrina it's beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
11,653 Posts
Points 136,022

Very pretty Sabrina.

[Ava, Missouri

Top 25 Contributor
Female
6,398 Posts
Points 119,581
Patti replied on Tue, Sep 7 2010 7:14 AM

Sabrina:
Just finished the quilt top from the fall fabric swap. Now I just have to quilt it.

Nice use of the fabric Sabrina!

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 10 Contributor
Female
28,405 Posts
Points 415,659
gini replied on Tue, Sep 7 2010 7:41 AM

nice pattern  for using the fall fabrics  very pretty quilt   gini

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
13,375 Posts
Points 175,048
Marie replied on Tue, Sep 7 2010 8:59 AM

Sabrina, your quilt is beautiful!  I so love the fall colors and sorry I wasn't quick enough to get into that swap.  Love the pattern and the border gives it that final touch.  Good job.  How will you quilt it?

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
27,720 Posts
Points 436,870
Nana replied on Tue, Sep 7 2010 9:44 AM

Sabrina

Your quilt is beautiful.  Thanks for sharing.

Vinton, Virginia

Top 150 Contributor
Female
552 Posts
Points 11,595
Adele replied on Tue, Sep 7 2010 9:56 AM

wow its great thank so much for sharing with us. I know your eye candy really brightened my day.

Adele 

Grand Junction, CO

Page 13 of 17 (241 items) « First ... < Previous 11 12 13 14 15 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use