Can't access Quilting shows

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 3
Points 60
MARYA-6 Posted: Sat, May 22 2010 9:33 PM

How do I access the quilting shows (F&P, Kaye Wood, Eleanor Burns, etc.).  When I first activated my QNNtv  membership, I found them by clicking on "Browse our Programs", but haven't been able to find that option since.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,717
Points 436,720
Nana replied on Sat, May 22 2010 9:43 PM

Mary

If I understand correctly you have renewed your membership with QNN.  If your membership is active with QNN you should still have the option to Browse our Programs.   If that option isn't available for you the only thing I can think to tell you would be to contact customer service on Monday.  You can call at 1-888-253-0203  or contact admin thru your conversation board.

Also admin monitors the report issues posts and will probably find your posting sometime between now and Monday .

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,935
Points 777,800
QCA Admin replied on Mon, May 24 2010 12:41 PM

Hi Mary

I show your USER NAMES at  qnntv.com and www.quiltersclubofamerica.com did not match completely.  I have reset the login and password to match and will send you a private email with that infomation.

Natalie

Customer Service

888-253-0203

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Posts 3
Points 60
MARYA-6 replied on Wed, Jun 9 2010 10:51 PM

Thank you for your help.  However, I still don't get the "Browse our Programs" option on my Dashboard after I sign in using the login ID and password you e-mailed me.    When I click on the QNNtv option, I get the screen where it tells me how to become a member.  I did that about a month ago.  Do I have to fill that out everytime?  What am I doing wrong?  I joined QCA and QNNtv so I could see the quilting shows that my local PBS station is no longer showing, but it's not working.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,717
Points 436,720
Nana replied on Wed, Jun 9 2010 10:56 PM

Mary

QNNtv is a separate site from QCA.  You will have to go to www.qnntv.com and then use your log in for that site.  It should be the same as the one you use here.  

The 2 sites are sister sites but they aren't linked together.  Hope this helps.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use