Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 5
Points 130
pam stayner Posted: Wed, May 12 2010 1:28 PM

I am a mebmber, paid for 352 more days... When I access QNNtv from the green My Dashboard, I get the join page for QNNtv..all day so far... is the site down for members? 

pam stayner

Sloughhouse Ca

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,253
Points 239,992
Thea replied on Wed, May 12 2010 1:40 PM

Pam - have you followed the instructions on the page... Qnntv is another web address... www.qnntv.com - try that link and log in there and see if it works... if not you will have to go back and follow the instructions on that page and you will get through - the site is up and working.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,935
Points 777,905
QCA Admin replied on Thu, May 13 2010 11:09 AM

Hi Pam

I have researched your account and found that the renewal coupon code had not been entered for the new year.  You will find notes about this sticked above in this section and specific instructions located in the "Special offers and Discounts" section.

I applied  the coupon for you but depending on your computer settings you may need to logout and log back in to read it.  If relogging does not update it you may need to follow the process outlined under special offers or clean out your cookies and cashe and log back in.  We are happy to help you if logging in and out does not resolve it for you

Natalie

888-253-0203

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use