Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 1
Points 80
Joan Posted: Tue, May 11 2010 3:28 PM

Even though I have been a member since 08, I cannot access Fons & Porter videos. I also just sent Love of Quilting $21 (4/30/10). I do not see a link on my dashboard either. Each time I get to the site, it tells me my subscription has expired and it wants another 19.95. What's going on? Please help!

Not Ranked
Posts 21
Points 406

I know exactlly what you mean I had to even ask Jodie Davis what was going on & then it got straightened out so hang in there, if time goes by & you still haven't heard then shoot her over an email.

Grama Chris

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,445
Points 94,185

jgilleran@sbcglobal.net:

Even though I have been a member since 08, I cannot access Fons & Porter videos. I also just sent Love of Quilting $21 (4/30/10). I do not see a link on my dashboard either. Each time I get to the site, it tells me my subscription has expired and it wants another 19.95. What's going on? Please help!

Are you clicking on the QNNtv.com/F&P On Demand link in your green dashboard in the upper left of this page? If you have not, do that and then follow the directions, including the code, to get access to the site. If you've already done this, you need to call customer service. The number is at the bottom of each page in the forums.

Gillette, WY

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 200
Points 3,280
Lilian replied on Thu, May 13 2010 8:52 AM
Good luck with this, jgiller. I've been a Charter Member of QCA, and all the problems they've been having have still not been fully resolved. This has been the most difficult website for members to negotiate. I have finally cancelled my subscriptions today and may resubscribe if they ever get their act cleaned up and become user friendly. At least you are not alone with your concerns. You might try out The Quilt Show or Quilt University for excellent instruction on quilting. Or, you can just hang in there and keep pulling your hair out until everything is fixed and efficient. Cheers.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,935
Points 258,060
QCA Admin replied on Thu, May 13 2010 9:18 AM

Hi Joan

I show that you were assisted by Customer Service yesterday but I will also send you a follow up email to make sure all is well.

Natalie

Customer Service

888-253-0203

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 20

Can' get Fons and Porter of Qnn

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,935
Points 258,060
QCA Admin replied on Mon, May 17 2010 8:09 AM

Hi jc.james,

I have forwarded your info to Natalie in customer service. She'll get you set up.

Best,

QCA Peg

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use