Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 37
Points 420
gloria g. Walls Posted: Mon, Aug 21 2017 8:56 AM

I have had such a hard time getting into this....but I received an email from someone who asks about swaps....she had one reply.....

I too would like to do a fabric scrap with her to get her started......I just need the rules/dates/etc.......I have been a quilter over 40 years and have lot's of scraps.  I really try to use each and every one in some way.....so can see someone wanting to do this.  I really don't want to leave a bunch of (stuff) for someone to have to get rid of once I'm gone on to quilting in the sky......

Feel free to contact me, email me, call me 386-438-3861 or seedyberries@gmail.com 

Thanks everyone and happy in quilting.....gloria g. Walls

• | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Posts 6
Points 105
laadw replied on Tue, Aug 22 2017 10:36 AM

I would like to swap too.  My scraps are not cut into any size so it is more of a free for all.  Let me know if this is of interest.

laadw@aol.com

Thanks,

Alyssa

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 37
Points 420

Alyssa........I think I may be in now........this doesn't have to be a big organized swap.  But I got another email Tina I think, and she wants to trade too......I would be happy to trade scraps.......you want a bunch in a zip lock bag........? I have lot's of different scraps.  I love love doing scrappy quilts.......or scrappy anything.......

Let me know.  Share your address and we could all do this on our own.........let me know

This is of interest to me.....just wanted each of us has, I'm good with that if you are............Thanks, seedyberries@gmail.com  gloria g. Walls  6327 148th Place Wellborn, FL  32094  feel free to call me anytime  home 386-963-1509 or cell 386-438-3861

happy in quilting, gloria g.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 37
Points 420

Alyssa........I think I may be in now........this doesn't have to be a big organized swap.  But I got another email Tina I think, and she wants to trade too......I would be happy to trade scraps.......you want a bunch in a zip lock bag........? I have lot's of different scraps.  I love love doing scrappy quilts.......or scrappy anything.......

Let me know.  Share your address and we could all do this on our own.........let me know

This is of interest to me.....just wanted each of us has, I'm good with that if you are............Thanks, seedyberries@gmail.com  gloria g. Walls  6327 148th Place Wellborn, FL  32094  feel free to call me anytime  home 386-963-1509 or cell 386-438-3861

happy in quilting, gloria g.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2017 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.