Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 3 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 1
Points 0
lmh21313 Posted: Wed, May 3 2017 11:38 AM

Hello Everyone, I'm a new member from Virginia. I've been quilting for several years now and love the creativity and uniqueness of the hobby.

• | Post Points: 0
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,373
Points 143,370

lmh21313:
Hello Everyone, I'm a new member from Virginia. I've been quilting for several years now and love the creativity and uniqueness of the hobby.

Hi Virginia, welcome to QCA. Be sure to post some of your quilts, would love to see them. You can post in the Gallery, or even within a posting, like this one.  Just click on the little green film strip above, upload your photo and post it with a description.

You could also start a new post, title it the name of your quilt and say something. I'll post a quilt I just finished in a bit so you can see what I mean.

Hope to hear more from you.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

• | Post Points: 0
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 991
Points 16,295
Debi replied on Wed, May 3 2017 4:51 PM

Judy T-Bellingham:

lmh21313:

Hi Virginia, welcome to QCA. Be sure to post some of your quilts, would love to see them. You can post in the Gallery, or even within a posting, like this one.  Just click on the little green film strip above, upload your photo and post it with a description.

You could also start a new post, title it the name of your quilt and say something. I'll post a quilt I just finished in a bit so you can see what I mean.

Hope to hear more from you.

We would also love for you to join us for fun with Mystery Quilt 14. We have started the group with our first clue going live Tuesday. Loads of fun and uniqueness there. 

Hope to see you,

Debi

• Filed under:
  • | Post Points: 20
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 5
JuliaDa replied on Thu, May 18 2017 2:14 PM

Hello :)

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2017 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.