Hi Gang, I'm Back

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 2 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,545
Points 31,370
Diana Posted: Sat, Nov 19 2016 5:19 AM

Hi Gang.  Looks like I'm Back.  I'm still living in East Tennessee but will be moving back to Upstate New York next spring or summer.  Hubby just can't deal with the maintenance of this house and I sure can't either.  Selling the house (yes, losing my studio in the basement).  Already got the apartment all picked out in New York just south of Saratoga Springs (any horse racing enthusiasts out there?).  A third bedroom is all mine (the biggest of course) for my sewing cabinets, walk-in closet for fabric, and lots of wall space.  I will have help up in New York with nieces and nephews and his brother and sisters all up there.  Just wanted to let you know what was going on in my life at the moment.  Oh, I'll still be going to retreats when I can.  Love going to the Lodge at Douglas Lake so I'll be making it there at least once a year and pick up Nana on my way thru Roanoke....hehehe

Any new New York quilters that will need a quilt buddy?

Diana  

• | Post Points: 0
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,914
Points 420,739
gini replied on Thu, Nov 24 2016 10:09 AM

nooooo, im losing my bedroom.  the bedroom with all the fabric.... doggone.       Diana I miss chatting with you.   will there b room in your new house for me?   we can leave Sammy home.   we can just pile your bolts of fabric and I can sleep on those.    let me know when you are next going to douglas lake  id love to meet you there again.    you are coming to branson, right......

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 0
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2018 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.