Did you work on a quilt today? #11

Page 19 of 25 (361 items) « First ... < Previous 17 18 19 20 21 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 360 Replies | 24 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,117
Points 14,220
Carey replied on Tue, Dec 27 2016 10:39 PM

In the last several months finished four UFO's. Finished a new table/wall quilt. Designed a few quilts and getting ready to work on them. I am thinking it's about time that I designed and quilted my own lap quilt for myself. I designed one for fiance' and took a pattern and modified it for a friend of mine. Depends on if a prospective client gets back to me though or not and if I get a new job soon.

• | Post Points: 0
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,117
Points 14,220
Carey replied on Tue, Dec 27 2016 10:42 PM

They are both so cute. Here's a pictures of my recent quilt I finished. It is finished now all the way but that is the only picture I have on hand. It has a red burgundy corduroy backing.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,479
Points 46,775
ls2116 replied on Wed, Dec 28 2016 9:21 AM

I just added projects that i've been working on to my gallery and i have to say i had the most fun doing scrap quilts.  Had a productive season of quilting.  doing scrap qquilts i really feel like i'm stuck in a groove on a broken record I cut so many of these squares i could make many more quilts with all the pieces i cut lol.

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,348
Points 142,780

Is, your scrappy quilts are beautiful. I have one that just needs borders.  That will happen next week. 

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 26,590
Points 392,187
Kris replied on Wed, Dec 28 2016 2:47 PM

Jacy:
I've been working on Buttermilk Basin's mystery this year...

I love it Jacy. Nice work as usual.

I downloaded the first two months but never got back in time for subsequent block.

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 449
Points 9,300
didash replied on Tue, Jan 10 2017 12:31 PM

Haven't posted in a LONG time, but I HAVE been lurking.  Just loving everyone's work.  Keep the eye candy coming!  Hope everyone has a happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year.!  As fo us, we are battling another round of cancer....DH was recently diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer.  You would think 2 bouts of lymphoma and then a stem cell transplant would be enough for anyone to deal with...guess we're just the lucky ones :/

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 46
Points 940

didash - so sorry to hear how your year has started! Hugs & prayers to you and your family!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 7,348
Points 142,780

Oh no Didash. I am so sorry for all you and family are going through. You will be in my thoughts and wishes. Keep us informed if possible, we are all rooting for your hubby. 

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,479
Points 46,775
ls2116 replied on Tue, Jan 10 2017 5:29 PM

i have aching head contemplating getting another car and i have the winter blahs maybe i need a sunshine quilt or a sun lamp i'm just rambling.

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,270
Points 29,860
Ramona replied on Tue, Jan 10 2017 6:53 PM

didash,

So sorry. I think that once we get older we should of earned a little peace. Keeping DH and you in my prayers.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 759
Points 7,370

didash

I am so sorry to hear that your husband's trials continue.  Please know that there are people everywhere in the quilting community sending warm quilty thoughts and love your way.

Barbara

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 308
Points 4,480

Prayers are being said for your whole family as you battle once again.

stitcheraz

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 449
Points 9,300
didash replied on Wed, Jan 11 2017 12:12 PM

Thank you all for your kind thoughts and wishes!  I really wasn't looking for sympathy with my post...just venting/rambling - LOL!  Prayers, positive vibes/thoughts, etc are ALL welcome!  We firmly believe in the power of prayer and the sentiment that "If God leads you to it, he will lead you through it".  Sometimes, however, it woould be nice if we could have a glimpse of the Grand Plan - ya know??  

Will try to get some pics posted within the next couple of days of the quilts I managed to get done between moving to the Keys, theater committment, and getting DH's medical woes finally diagnosed and treated.

Thanks again, y'all....you're the best!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,270
Points 29,860
Ramona replied on Wed, Jan 11 2017 4:04 PM

didash,

We ALL need moments of venting and rambling. Nothing wrong with that. We just all feel for you and what you are going through. Some of us have been there ourselves personally or with a family member. You need support and prayers.  We all do.

Sounds like you are staying pretty busy with your quilting. Looking forward to seeing your pictures!!

God Bless and continue prayers.

Top 25 Contributor
Posts 3,479
Points 46,775
ls2116 replied on Thu, Jan 12 2017 1:52 AM

Didash there are alot of rainy days for so many people that i've heard from i'm waiting for a little sunshine with a beautiful rainbow... i'm not giving the latest weather forcast.  stay strong through the rainy days.

Quilting My Rainbow

Page 19 of 25 (361 items) « First ... < Previous 17 18 19 20 21 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2017 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.