New from Cincinnati

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 4 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 50
quiltingfourfun Posted: Mon, Mar 21 2016 8:47 AM

Hi to all my fellow quilters!  I am new to the site and excited about learning about new projects, helpful tips, shows, ect.

I am from Cincinnati, actually Loveland, Ohio. I sew, quilt and just recently just started embroidery, both hand and machine.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 47
Points 960

I'm new here too, but welcome! I too have just started machine embroidery, so excited to find information, tips etc on that very-new form of entertainment. I just bought an Easter file, identified with the Easter eggs etc on this site, of an Easter Bunny, with a basket of eggs (I thought!) So I chose my granddaughter's favorite colours and made her an Easter Bunny picture. Imagine my surprise, when I realised the Easter Bunny was carrying a basket of yarn and knitting needles! lol Oh, well! She'll love it anyway cause Nana made it for her! :)

• | Post Points: 5
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 760
Points 7,390

Welcome quiltingfourfun

QCA has lots of resources to offer for the things you are looking to do.  Everyone is very willing to share experiences, knowledge and ideas.  Check out the Groups.  There is something for everyone's tastes and it is really fun to participate with a group that is interested in the same thing as you.  We love to share our projects with one another also so be sure to post lots of pics.

Barbara

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 26,593
Points 392,282
Kris replied on Wed, Mar 23 2016 1:07 PM

Welcome.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2017 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.