Still processing

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Not Ranked
Posts 2
Points 40
sago Posted: Mon, Apr 19 2010 7:12 PM

I renewed my membership 1/29/2010 - keep getting notices in the mail saying i need to renew this is last issue - when i check my account it shows STILL PROCESSING. How long does it take to process?

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,445
Points 94,185

sago:

I renewed my membership 1/29/2010 - keep getting notices in the mail saying i need to renew this is last issue - when i check my account it shows STILL PROCESSING. How long does it take to process?

You probably should call customer service. There were a couple of message posted today about if you are having problems with your subscription and getting onto qnntv. Here's the link to the message about the subscription:

Help

Gillette, WY

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,935
Points 777,995
QCA Admin replied on Fri, Apr 23 2010 10:43 AM

The still "processing" message is a message that is there on all accounts that were done online.  They are actually completed.  Any incomplete order would read cancelled.

The Easy Quilts issue labels were printed about 6-8 weeks before they were delivered so in most cases the renewal notices people received were outdated if they renewed in the last 6-8 weeks

Natalie

Customer Service

888-253-0203

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use