Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 7 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 1
Points 20
Pam Sivils Posted: Thu, Apr 15 2010 7:40 AM

I am unable to login into the Fons and Porter website is there a problem with my membership.

Pam Sivils

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,935
Points 778,085
QCA Admin replied on Thu, Apr 15 2010 8:58 AM

Hi Pam

Are you having a message that your password is invalid or is it telling you your account is expired?  I expect it is telling you that your account is expired similar to the threads concerning qnntv.com

Fons and Porter is a sponsor website and is not directly linked to the Club site. One time per year there is a free coupon code that needs to be entered to renew your free membership there.

I will email you the code and process for renewing it.  I have updated it on our end but your computer may not read that information if it has the expiration information cached.

Natalie

Customer Service

888-253-0203

• | Post Points: 35
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 128
Points 2,270
Sherry replied on Sun, Apr 15 2012 2:45 PM

why would this only be available one day a year? Seems rather fruitless and not very fan friendly. i don't get the show in my area either. haven't seen the coupon anywhere. also have heard nothing or received my new membership card (renewed a couple of months ago.)

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,399
Points 119,586
Patti replied on Sun, Apr 15 2012 3:31 PM

Sheri:
why would this only be available one day a year? Seems rather fruitless and not very fan friendly.

Sheri, I think you misread.  We don't get the show for one day a year, we just have to sign up for it once a year with the code they give us, and then we can see it anytime we want. 

It is discouraging sometimes, how long they take to get the renewal packet out to us.  But it is worth the wait.  Perhaps they could hire more people to do this task?  But then the renewal fee would have to increase.  And Admin does a great job at responding to our questions, and complaints, frequently going out of their way to do so.   I have never belonged to a better group.  So much of what they do is done well, that I don't mind waiting for the renewal package.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,399
Points 119,586
Patti replied on Sun, Apr 15 2012 3:43 PM

Sheri, I just found on the home page where you can click about membership renewal.  It says we get the cards about 3 weeks after our renewal date.  So you have a little over 2 weeks to go yet.

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 2
Points 25
Lorie replied on Sun, Apr 15 2012 4:30 PM

Where do we get the renewal code for Fons & Porter. I saw the instructions for renewing QNN but cannot find anything about the Fons & Porter website.

Lorie

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,399
Points 119,586
Patti replied on Sun, Apr 15 2012 10:43 PM

See where it says QCA Premium Perks, upper right near the top of the this page?  Click on that, it will take you to a list of the perks, how to get your temporary QCA membership card, how to get your JoAnn's discount card, etc and "QNN tv, activate your membership"  this gives you the code and directions.  Fons and Porters love of quilting episodes are on QNN tv.  Once there and your membership is activated, click browse, and that will drop down a list of shows, click the Fons and Porter and that gives you the series of shows.  Lots and lots of shows. 

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 6,399
Points 119,586
Patti replied on Sun, Apr 15 2012 10:46 PM

Oh, the Fons and Porter website?  I actually haven't gone on there yet myself.  I'll check things out and let you know what I find. 

Patti

Chiliwist Valley

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use