Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 92
Points 3,630
Jennie Nash Posted: Tue, Apr 13 2010 4:42 PM

I'd like to give away a copy of my new novel to a quilter/reader out there. Go to my blog for details :)

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 27,717
Points 436,765
Nana replied on Thu, Apr 29 2010 10:16 AM

Jennie

I recieved my copy of The Threadbare Heart a few days ago.  Yesterday I finally had time to set down and start reading.  OMG I couldn't put the book down and finished it before I went to bed.  It is excellent.  Your characters had me laughing and then crying.  Absolutely loved the book and will be looking for other books you have written.  Thanks so much for this opportunity.

Vinton, Virginia

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 92
Points 3,630

Wheeee!!! I'm so glad you enjoyed it, Nana!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,473
Points 362,102
Kris replied on Sat, May 1 2010 5:28 AM

Jennie,

I finished it this AM and I have to thank you for such a wonderful story. I really enjoyed it. It was such a quick read.

I am definitely a fan and I've purchased two more of your books. You rock.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 92
Points 3,630

Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked it. I'd love for you to share a story about the oldest piece of fabric in your stash -- there's a Story of my stash blog, and a group, too. Tell your fabric-loving friends. I want to see a TON of fabric stories on here. i love them!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 823
Points 12,720
Jennie I don't know of your books as I live in the UK are all your books about quilters?

Hampshire, England

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 92
Points 3,630

Hi Jay-Marie --

No, not exactly about quilters. My books are all about women and creativity. The newest one, The Threadbare Heart, which has just been released, is about a fabric collector who has a problem using any of her fabric for fear of what it WON'T become.  She's paralyzed, stuck....and then she loses her entire stash on one tragic day. Only one thing survives. And what she DOES with that one last piece of fabric helps to heal her heartbreak. So there is no quilting, but there is the memory of a quilt this character never made. You can MAKE that quilt and win big in the Keepsake Quilting "Fiction Comes to Life" challenge. Details are at www.jennienash.com, as well as Chapter 1.

Cheers!

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use