QNN TV I can not access it

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 7 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 35
anichol9@yahoo.com Posted: Sat, Apr 10 2010 5:10 AM

This is the message I get whenever I try ti access QNN TV.(Your membership has expired. To continue recieving your great member benefits, please renew your membership.) I can not even select another area of QNN as it reverts to the membership page. It does recognize me when I go to it from my dashboard but it still says my membership is expired.

I appears to be a site issue as I am not the only person with this problem My friend Susan has the same problem too. Would someone please look into this.

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,935
Points 258,770
QCA Admin replied on Sat, Apr 10 2010 8:55 AM

Hi Antoinette

Qnntv.com and fonsandporter.com are independent websites and there is actually a free oupon on the "Member Dashbord" under "Special offers and Discounts" for each one.   There are also step by step instructions for new members to follow if you click on the "QNNtv.com F & P on demand"

The coupon is the same for renewing members and new members but you simply would login to your existing account and then follow the instructions if you were already a member.  Because these are independent websites the coupon must be used one time per year to update your account.

I have emailed you the actual code since you are a full member but have also posted instructions below since others are having this problem

login to your account since you are an existing member and when it says you are expired just go through the FREE renewal process.

1.  Login

2.  verify address

3.   Select   $24 Video library only

4.   enter PROMOTION code  --   from discount offer page

5.  Hit recalculate

6.  The cost will drop to $0 and the credit card boxes disappear

7.   review order

8. confirm order

This process will renew you for one year from the day you enter the code if you can not get past this process you will need to call in so we can walk you through it. 

The process for fonsandporter.com is similar

1.  Login

2.  verify address

3.  Choose to join Fons and porter video library  (not free profile)

3.   Select   $19.97 Video library only

4.   enter PROMOTION code  --   from discount offer page

5.  Hit recalculate

6.  The cost will drop to $0 and the credit card boxes disappear

7.   review order

8. confirm order

Natalie

Customer Service

• | Post Points: 35
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 5,109
Points 109,590
chocake2 replied on Sat, Apr 10 2010 2:59 PM

As long as this thread is here, I have a question for the Admin as well:

My dashboard does not have a link to QNNtv. I keep seeing references to one, but I can't find it.  What's up with that?

Quilters are people who strip so they won't go topless.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,935
Points 258,770
QCA Admin replied on Sat, Apr 10 2010 3:27 PM

Hi

The Link on the website is only for instructions for signing up for qnntv.com.  Qnntv.com is an independent website and to watch the videos you will want to go directly to that website and login.

Natalie

Customer Service

888-253-0203

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 35

I used the wrong code and entered my information wrong to get the videos with my Quilter's Club membership.  I know  my card will be charged  $43.00 and  I do not want this to happen.  How do I correct this.  I cannot back it out.  If I need to call where do I find the number.

Karon

• | Post Points: 35
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,792
Points 420,639
gini replied on Sun, Apr 11 2010 12:35 PM

karon, there's a toll-free number at the bottom of this page.   they'll get it figured out for you.  gini

gini in north idaho

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,445
Points 94,185

karonteague@sbcglobal.net:

I used the wrong code and entered my information wrong to get the videos with my Quilter's Club membership.  I know  my card will be charged  $43.00 and  I do not want this to happen.  How do I correct this.  I cannot back it out.  If I need to call where do I find the number.

Karon

1-888-253-0203

Gillette, WY

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 10
Points 50

I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM.  I LEFT MESSAGE AND RECEIVED A RETURN CALL AND THEY TOLD ME WHAT TO DO AND THEN I WAS ABLE TO GET ON.  TRIED THE NEXT DAY AND TODAY AND STILL CAN'T GET ON.  DARN! IT IS UPSETTING.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.