rated by 0 users
This post has 117 Replies | 24 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 236
Points 3,305
Gina replied on Thu, Nov 13 2014 8:03 PM

fsluedeman@yahoo.com:

Gina, what a beautiful quilt.  I absolutely love your borders, so intricate and exquisite.  They set the quilt off and really make the pattern pop.  And your fabric colors are lovely.  So glad you posted your picture and so glad you were able to finally finish it.  You worked hard on it, I know.

Thank you Sharon!  I'm just glad I finally got it finished and a pic posted on here.  I know you've been been anxiously awaiting the photo!  :)

• | Post Points: 20
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 410
Points 7,035
PennyWyo replied on Thu, Nov 13 2014 9:47 PM

I echo all the others, Gina:  this is gorgeous and your border is stunning.  I would like to do a quilt with that border sometime.  Congratulations on getting your top done.!

Penny

• | Post Points: 35
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 170
Points 2,770

All the quilts are wonderful. Thanks to all of you for sharing . 

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 26,590
Points 392,187
Kris replied on Fri, Nov 14 2014 11:07 AM

Gina:
I finally finished my quilt top...

I absolutely love it Gina. Job well done. Great borders. 

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 56
Points 1,105
Cathie replied on Fri, Nov 14 2014 2:11 PM

Wow, Gina, that is beautiful.  Love, love, love your borders.

Cathie

Sunny Sequim, Washington

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 236
Points 3,305
Gina replied on Tue, Aug 25 2015 8:40 PM

Kris:

Gina:
I finally finished my quilt top...

I absolutely love it Gina. Job well done. Great borders. 

Thank you Kris!  I am so sorry for not thanking you last year when you posted the comment!  I missed a few comments by some people in this thread somehow :(

I just finished my quilt last night and washed it tonight.  Pictures to post later tonight or tomorrow after work if the completed quilt.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 236
Points 3,305
Gina replied on Tue, Aug 25 2015 8:41 PM

Cathie:

Wow, Gina, that is beautiful.  Love, love, love your borders.

Thank you so much Cathie!  I am so sorry for not thanking you last year when you posted the comment!  I missed a few comments by some people in this thread somehow :(

I just finished my quilt last night and washed it tonight.  Pictures to post later tonight or tomorrow after work if the completed quilt.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 236
Points 3,305
Gina replied on Tue, Aug 25 2015 8:42 PM

PennyWyo:

I echo all the others, Gina:  this is gorgeous and your border is stunning.  I would like to do a quilt with that border sometime.  Congratulations on getting your top done.!

Thank you PennyWyo!  I am so sorry for not thanking you last year when you posted the comment!  I missed a few comments by some people in this thread somehow :(

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 236
Points 3,305
Gina replied on Tue, Aug 25 2015 8:47 PM

fsluedeman@yahoo.com:

Gina, what a beautiful quilt.  I absolutely love your borders, so intricate and exquisite.  They set the quilt off and really make the pattern pop.  And your fabric colors are lovely.  So glad you posted your picture and so glad you were able to finally finish it.  You worked hard on it, I know.

Sharon,

I FINALLY completely finished my quilt...and just on time to be able and hang it up at the Portage County Fair over Labor Day Weekend!  I will email you pics of it later this week!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 26,590
Points 392,187
Kris replied on Mon, Aug 31 2015 4:23 PM

Gina:
Thank you Kris!  I am so sorry for not thanking you last year when you posted the comment!  I missed a few comments by some people in this thread somehow :(

No worries Gina. It's easy for posts to get buried here. I'm glad you got it done.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 236
Points 3,305
Gina replied on Mon, Aug 31 2015 9:55 PM

Well, the days have passed on by so quickly, and I've been so busy, I haven't had time to post pictures of my finished quilt.  So here it is now.  I'd love to see some posts of everyone else's finished quilts too!

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 609
Points 10,655
Helen replied on Tue, Sep 1 2015 10:35 AM

Great job on your borders.  Love the quilt.  

Love seeing everyone's quilts, truly inspirational.  

For those suffering/struggling are in my thoughts and prayers.

I just finished quilting my brother's tie quilt.  Am in the process of stabilizing the leftover pieces for the binding.  Will be so happy when this is done and given!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,992
Points 55,185
Ginny replied on Tue, Sep 1 2015 12:53 PM

Helen,  the quilt is beautiful.. Love that the background is white.  It makes the ties stand out beautifully.    Ginny

Page 8 of 8 (118 items) « First ... < Previous 4 5 6 7 8 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2017 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.