Welcome packet

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 9 Replies | 3 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 50
Sharmon Posted: Sat, Aug 16 2014 5:02 AM

I joined in June and I still haven't received my welcome packet. I have emailed twice and called. But unable to get through. No response to my emails.

• | Post Points: 50
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 310
Points 4,690

Sharmon,

Welcome and nice meeting you. I have received my welcome package last year, shortly after I joined. I just renewed and if I get a second welcome package I share it with you.  

Response to emails takes a few days, but it shouldn't take month.  Maybe you should complain daily and threaten to want  your money back.   The squeaky wheel gets oiled.

Good luck, Marianne in Florida

• | Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 903
Points 17,100

Sharmon, when QCARachel sees your post, she'll let you know. I don't know if she's on the site on weekends. But she's been very helpful here. Did you get an Easy Quilts magazine yet?  I got mine just a few weeks after I renewed with a paid membership. I had been on here without premium membership for the past year. The first year, when I had a paid membership, it took about 3 months before I got the packet.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 401
Points 5,940

I joined April 30th of this year and have not received a welcome packet either.   :(    I'm sure Rachel will check this out for us when she sees the post. 

Barbara

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 608
Points 9,680
Joyce replied on Sun, Aug 17 2014 12:35 PM

Now that you mention it I received a welcome packet DVD & thread the first year I joined but don't think I have gotten anything since.  It was really nice to get both the DVD and the spool of thread.  I felt special.  It would be nice to receive something like that each year when renewing our membership.  I do get the magazine and enjoy reading that.  Are we supposed to get a package gift each year:

Joyce

Md.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 141
Points 2,165

I believe the only "thank you" gift is a F&P disk that is included with your first EQ of the premium renewal.  That's been the scenario for the past several years.  The membership card used to come in the mail, but lately I think it's downloadable from the home page...

stitcheraz

• | Post Points: 20
Top 200 Contributor
Posts 341
Points 15,570
qcarachel replied on Mon, Aug 18 2014 2:55 PM

Hi Sharmon!

Welcome to QCA! I am aware that when you sign up for QCA as a premium member, you are promised a "Welcome Packet." All of the things that are included in this packet have now been migrated online. This is the message our Customer Service sends out when people ask about the welcome packet:

You now have the convenience to print your membership card from your account at http://www.quiltersclubofamerica.com/. No more waiting for us to print and mail your membership card in order to receive your discounts.

Steps to print your card
In the middle of the page you see a blue box that says My Profile at the top. Towards the bottom of this same box you will see Membership Card in red print.
Click the words Membership Card
You will see your card, print and cut.

Benefits

When you log into your Quilters Club of America account, you will see Premium Membership Benefits on the left of your screen.
Brief overview:
•             Easy Quilts (digital issues) - view online issues of Easy Quilts
•             Deals & Discounts - free and discounted opportunities, including free shipping at Keepsake Quilting, request your Joann's discount card and many more. Click the one you want and it shows you how to use it.
•             QNNtv.com - set up or renew online quilting video account (no charge)
•             FREE Patterns - hundreds of free patterns
•             For Members Only - members only extras, such as view McCalls magazine online!
•             My Account Status - renew your account or look at online purchase history

When you receive your first issue of Easy Quilts, a free disk should have been included with the issue.

I hope this helps and if you need anymore clarifying, please don't hesitate to ask!

Best,

QCA Rachel

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 16
Points 170
Quilt Gal replied on Sat, Aug 23 2014 9:00 PM

I joined may 15th & paid that day & still haven't recieved anything. I've also emailed 4 times & called. I also get no response or resolution. 

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 16
Points 170
Quilt Gal replied on Sat, Aug 23 2014 9:05 PM

I have not received anything... any magazine, dvd... anything since joining.

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 16
Points 170
Quilt Gal replied on Mon, Aug 25 2014 11:07 AM

Quilters Club of America( Shelle Goodwin) found out wear the the problem was and corrected it.  I am very satified and appreciate it greatly!!! Thank you so much!

Happy Quilting!!!! Quilt Gal

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use