Art Quilt

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 40
Points 675
Beastsgirl Posted: Fri, Aug 15 2014 6:20 PM

I'm really interesting in learning more about making an art quilt. I'd really like to be able to tell the story of our trips to the U.S in a quilt. Florida is like a second home to me and I am keen to include all the things I love about it in my quilt. Can anyone suggest any good resources for info on art quilts or give me any advice on where to start with designing something like this. It all seems very complicated to me

Thanks

Hayley xx

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,725
Points 379,882
Kris replied on Fri, Aug 15 2014 7:39 PM

There's an art quilt/ crazy quilt group here on QCA that might be of value to you. The leader, Linny, and several of the members have been great resources.

At the top of the page click on groups then click on QCA groups. The groups are listed in alphabetical order. Select the one you're looking for and choose "join this group". You need to join to post your question.

Hope that helps.

Not Ranked
Posts 40
Points 675
Beastsgirl replied on Sat, Aug 16 2014 12:36 PM

Hi Kris,

Thank you for the tip I have joined the group and am sure that I will get some pointers that will lead me in the right direction 

Hayley xx

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,725
Points 379,882
Kris replied on Sat, Aug 16 2014 12:54 PM

You're welcome Hayley. Those ladies should be able to set you on the right path.

• | Post Points: 5
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use