Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 9 Replies | 5 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 911
Points 17,245
Carol from Pittsburgh Posted: Thu, Aug 14 2014 6:37 PM

I am so excited! I went to the Original Sewing & Quilt Expo today to look at machines that embroider. I looked at machines and spoke with vendors about Viking, Baby Lock, and Janome sewing/ embroidery machines. I ended up buying a Janome 12000.  I purchased the one they're using for their demos and saved $1500!  It will come in the box and have all the accessories. The store owner said they'll clean it and service it so that it's like brand new. There was a Janome rep there and I asked him about the warranty since it has been used as a demo. He said they'll give me a five year warranty. I don't get the machine until next Thursday but I couldn't wait that long to tell all of you. I planned on seeing the new Baby Lock Destiny if they had one there. The videos show that it's going to be a really nice machine. But they didn't have one at the show. I asked what the price was going to be and the woman said Baby Lock hasn't told anyone yet. The stores that will sell them should find that out in a couple weeks. But I know I'll be happy with the Janome 12000. Oh, and the store gives as many one-on-one lessons as I want, included in the price of the machine. I can't wait till next Thursday!

• | Post Points: 95
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 608
Points 9,680
Joyce replied on Thu, Aug 14 2014 7:28 PM

Carol congratulations on purchasing your new machine.  I will look forward to seeing all your new creations.  It sounds like a really nice machine.  I would like to have a machine that embroiders but can't afford a new machine.  

I'm happy for you and that was a great discount.

JOyce

from Md

• | Post Points: 5
Not Ranked
Posts 5
Points 145
Claja99 replied on Thu, Aug 14 2014 7:33 PM

Congratulations, Carol; you are going to love it!  My Janome is the Horizon 7700QCP, not the newest thing on the block, but it's a winner!  I am so pleased with the quality of this machine.  It is also VERY quiet and does not vibrate the table when I've "got the pedal to the metal."  The dealer is a repair depot as well as a sales outlet for many brands and they stand behind their products.  Happy sewing!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,921
Points 41,080
ls2116 replied on Thu, Aug 14 2014 8:48 PM

Thats great Carol its so exciting creating on the embroidery machines.

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 310
Points 4,690

Congratulations on your new machine Carol.

Marianne

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 401
Points 5,940

Congratulations Carol!!!  A new sewing machine and a new sewing chair!!  That is so awesome!  You go girl!!

Barbara

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,053
Points 369,262
Kris replied on Sat, Aug 16 2014 12:14 PM

Congrats on the new machine Carol. Be sure to post photos when she arrives.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,903
Points 69,330
Bonita replied on Sat, Aug 16 2014 4:39 PM

Happy dance for you, Carol. Please show off the machine and anything you make on it.

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 695
Points 11,955
zoetc49 replied on Sun, Aug 17 2014 11:39 PM

Carol,

Sorry I have not been on the site much due to illness and getting over the junk. I am so happy for you !!!

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 18
Points 200

hope you love it and go for the gold create some wonderful eye candy for all of us.....

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use