Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 7 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 14
Points 145
sj Posted: Sun, Aug 10 2014 2:25 PM
I am a Premium Member at least thats what I paid for.I can not do anything it would not let me registure but it keep racking up the total when i was trying to then out of no where it said u are now on a automatic renew every year . Something is not right here, or something is very messed up. Please fix it, now or refund my payment for being a premium member. Because this is not okay!!!!!!!! sjnewbert@aol.com. 08/10/14

sharon

• | Post Points: 35
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 14
Points 145
sj replied on Sun, Aug 10 2014 2:26 PM
upset....... very upset!

sharon

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,461
Points 416,734
gini replied on Sun, Aug 10 2014 11:40 PM

Rachel will see this tomorrow and get you all sorted out.   I'm sorry you are having trouble, this is a great group and I hope you stay with us until admin gets you fixed

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 281
Points 4,280

Sharon,

oops, and I renewed my membership online yesterday.  I sure hope it's only for one year.   If that doesn't get taken care of, just call your credit company a year from now and tell them not to pay.  My credit cared company is wonderful, they look out for me, since I had my credit card and my identity stolen last year. 

Marianne

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 281
Points 4,280

spell correction on My credit card.

Not Ranked
Posts 4
Points 65
Barbsulli replied on Mon, Aug 11 2014 6:25 AM

I was confused as well.  I paid for the Premium Membership -- on-line.  Then got a snail-mailer asking me to join as a Premium member -- and I have not received any confirmation. But did get an email receipt!  

I was a premium member 2 years ago -- then, my husband passed away and I just didn't renew for the next year -- thought I would jump back in this year -- so I went on-line to join -- I don't have access to any of the premium benefits, even though I have the on-line receipt.

I enjoy this club, but if they can't get this resolved, I want a refund and I will find another web-site.

Barbara Sullivan

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 14
Points 145
sj replied on Mon, Aug 11 2014 7:45 AM
I have asked them to refund my money also. no reason to have something that don't work.

sharon

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 264
Points 14,110
qcarachel replied on Mon, Aug 11 2014 8:28 AM

Hello All!

Thank you for letting us know that there is something awry with your account. I will be sending this on to customer service today, and they can assist you with sorting out what happened with your membership and getting you full access to the site. We appreciate everyone on this forum, and do not want to lose amazing quilters! I can assure you that this will be taken care of in a timely manner.

Best,

QCA Rachel

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use