Joining the Group

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 1
Points 70
JInglebellesMa Posted: Sat, Jul 26 2014 12:40 AM

Hello everyone! So excited to be joining the group. I'm a Minnesotan at heart, even though my husband and I live in Boise, Idaho. We have 2 lovely daughters, both in college, and being an Empty-Nester, I now have more time to quilt. I also designed a line of little girls' dresses that I sell to help the girls go to college. I'm excited to be able to visit with other quilters and participate in some swaps. I have a beautiful studio in my backyard, but it gets pretty lonely when you quilt all alone! I look forward to making new friends! Blessings~Patty

• | Post Points: 50
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,187
Points 21,910

Welcome, Patty!  You'll definitely make lots of quilting friends on this site. Everyone here loves to look at photos, so how about some of your studio and your quilts?

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,870
Points 181,808
Marie replied on Sat, Jul 26 2014 10:01 AM

Welcome Patty, you've joined the best site full of wonderful members who will keep you from being lonely, enjoy!

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 5
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,768
Points 420,339
gini replied on Mon, Jul 28 2014 10:39 PM

Hi patty, welcome to the group

gini in north idaho

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 365
Points 5,460

Welcome Patty,

I see that you have a four legged friend to keep you company.  I'm t a member for almost a year now.  Do you have pictures of the girl's dresses?

Marianne

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.