Sewing chair

Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 22 Replies | 5 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 509
Points 6,855

Carol, my Koala chair is very comfy and also has wheels or rollers (whatever they're called!).  If I can find the model number of it I'll let you know.  I'd post a picture but I don't know how to do that yet!

Roxana, I'm sitting here still wishing my sewing room looked like yours!  I used to be very organized but not so much the last 5-7 years.  Can you post more pictures of your sewing room so we can be inspired even more?  I think I will check into those boards but not sure where I'd find the crates.  Any suggestions?  Thanks.

Barbara

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,316
Points 22,220

Barbara from California:

Carol, my Koala chair is very comfy and also has wheels or rollers (whatever they're called!).  If I can find the model number of it I'll let you know.  I'd post a picture but I don't know how to do that yet!

Roxana, I'm sitting here still wishing my sewing room looked like yours!  I used to be very organized but not so much the last 5-7 years.  Can you post more pictures of your sewing room so we can be inspired even more?  I think I will check into those boards but not sure where I'd find the crates.  Any suggestions?  Thanks.

Barbara, to post a photo, click on the little green filmstrip icon at the top of the Reply box. That will allow you to select a photo that is stored on your computer. I's appreciate a model number if you can't get the photo to work. Thanks!    A few years ago I got some crates at Walmart. I used them for fabric before I moved my sewing room to the basement. I have shelves now.  Since it's back to school shopping time now, the crates should be inexpensive.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,761
Points 44,865
Roxana replied on Sat, Jul 19 2014 11:28 AM

Barbara from California:

Might do that...

I bought the chair and the crates at OFFICE DEPOT. I think they are also OFFICE MAX now too. They aren't very expensive at all. I also ordered some online. I put a link in. The cool thing about the crates are that they have stacking ability in that they nestle into the one below it. Look at the link.

Hot Springs Village, Arkansas

• | Post Points: 5
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 509
Points 6,855

Thanks for teaching me how to add pictures Carol....surprised I could do it!!   LOL  Here are pictures of my chair.  I think this link has the same chair but you might be able to get it elsewhere cheaper because I didn't pay that much!

Happy shopping!

Barbara

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 509
Points 6,855

Ooops!!   I forgot to add the link in last message.  DUH!!  Here it is:   http://www.sewvacdirect.com/koala-sew-comfort-chair-mocha-fabric-brazilian-cherry-base/?gclid=CNK7w7_z0b8CFQiDfgodrjEArg

Barbara

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 8
Points 55

Wow. Are you really that neat and clean.. My husband and I share a old galley kitchen for 2 computers, embormier, sewing machine. 6 foot counter serves as my main working area. Which is always full, full. Have 5 selves of books,etc. in cabinets. Plus basement area.  Always looking for more room.

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 365
Points 5,460

Carol,

My DH and I are both using office chairs with no arm rests.  We bought them, because they were the most cost effective.  They have rollers and the height can be adjusted.   I wish that I had a chair with brakes on the roller, because the chair rolls away when I'm practicing my treadling.

Marianne

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,316
Points 22,220

I ended up getting a Koala chair. It's the same as Barbara's except I got the white frame. It is very comfortable!

Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2016 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.