Page 2 of 2 (21 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 20 Replies | 5 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 281
Points 4,280

Gini,

I'm behind with technology.  May I ask what an ipad is?   I just finally got a smart phone, that is smarter then I am.

Marianne

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,664
Points 120,325

Marianne Nowicki:

Gini,

I'm behind with technology.  May I ask what an ipad is?   I just finally got a smart phone, that is smarter then I am.

Marianne

Marianne. I'm not Gini but not sure when she'll be able to get back on. An iPad is a Tablet, basically a big iPhone. I have both and love them. They don't take the place of my laptop but are so handy for many things, especially when traveling.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 777
Points 12,580

That's weird Gini. I don't have an iPad but it's not doing that one iPhone. Hopefully it fixes itself. 

• | Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 281
Points 4,280

Judy,

I'm sorry that I mixed you up with Gini.  I thank you for the explanation.  I guess an iPhone is another name for smart phone?  Thanks again,

Marianne

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 216
Points 9,905

Gini,

The problem isn't with the site and your device. Because we changed your username and you are always logged in on your iPad/iPhone-those devices are trying to use your old log in credentials, which are no longer valid. Completely log out, and clear your history on the browser on these devices. Then try to log in again.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,415
Points 415,724
gini replied on Mon, Jul 14 2014 9:45 AM

thanks Rachel, Roxana, relayed your message and straightened me out.  I'm all set now.

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 5
Page 2 of 2 (21 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use