Top 10 Posters

state a Row by Row

Page 27 of 33 (481 items) « First ... < Previous 25 26 27 28 29 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 480 Replies | 19 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 602
Points 9,590
Joyce replied on Sun, Aug 17 2014 12:30 PM

Debbie did you mail my plates yet?  Just wondering I've been watching and haven't gotten them yet.  Want to make sure nothing was lost in the mail.

Thanks

Joyce

Md

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,859
Points 32,260
Roxana replied on Sun, Aug 17 2014 1:52 PM

Debbie and Judi, I sent you a PM.

... Has anyone decided on how they are going to use the plates? I know there are some cute patterns out there but I wondered what this creative group had in mind! 

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,584
Points 47,625
Debbie-do replied on Sun, Aug 17 2014 2:07 PM

Roxana:

Debbie and Judi, I sent you a PM.

... Has anyone decided on how they are going to use the plates? I know there are some cute patterns out there but I wondered what this creative group had in mind! 

I saw this ad from our friends at Ackfeld Wire in a recent magazine and thought of you gals...

Southwest of San Antonio

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,461
Points 40,975
Mimi replied on Sun, Aug 17 2014 2:16 PM

Roxana:
... Has anyone decided on how they are going to use the plates?

Yes I know exactly how I'm going to use these plates.  I'm going to use the pattern from http://anotherquilt.com.  I have or will have plates from the Row by Rows patterns that I got and one plate from each of the other states except OR.  So if anyone out there is from OR and sees this and wants to swap let me know.  I still have plenty of VA, PA, MD and DE plates for swapping.  ;- )

• | Post Points: 50
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 280
Points 4,000

Mimi,

If the only state you need is OR, why don't you call one of the shops and ask them to ship it to you?  It would be well worth it so you'd have one from each state!!  I ordered a few from different shops and they only charged $1 for shipping.   :)

Barbara

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 27
Points 570
Christine replied on Sun, Aug 17 2014 3:05 PM

I'm going to wait on doing anything with the license plates. There will be more states participating next year. I'll shoot for all 50 states !!

christine in MA

who has opened any mail in days though she knows that there are plates in there. 

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 513
Points 10,140
Judi replied on Sun, Aug 17 2014 5:21 PM

Love the hanger!  I am not sure what i am going to do!  I have four must do projects plus my BOM Feathered stars to do in  the next four months!  

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,770
Points 39,140
ls2116 replied on Sun, Aug 17 2014 6:46 PM

I think I've decided from 32 rows i'm going to make 1 small quilt and the rest will go in a large quilt.  The plates i'm not sure how i'm using them yet.

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 513
Points 10,140
Judi replied on Tue, Aug 19 2014 11:07 AM

If anyone from Colorado has a plate to sell or trade, pleae PM me!  

I still can't believe how this took off.  I am( was) a marketing person and this whole idea is ingenious!  I have had the best time this summer and found several wonderful shops not too far from me that I had never been to before.( double preposition ending sentence.  My English teacher would have been hopping mag-no a grty- at me!)

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,859
Points 32,260
Roxana replied on Tue, Aug 19 2014 3:23 PM

Judi, I don't think the shops in Colorado participated this year. 

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 490
Points 9,250
Darlene replied on Wed, Aug 20 2014 7:10 AM

I am checking to see if everyone received their plates I sent from Ontario...

Christine-2;Debbie dear 1:Roxanna 1; Mimi 1; Erin 1: and Judi 1

I have received from Christine Debbie and Roxana

Thank-you Ladies it has been fun receiving these in the mail am looking forward to receiving the rest shortly.

Darlene(2manyhorses)

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,859
Points 32,260
Roxana replied on Wed, Aug 20 2014 7:16 AM

Yes, I received mine. Thanks so much for the swap! This has been so much fun! I, too, have enjoyed receiving them in the mail!

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 513
Points 10,140
Judi replied on Wed, Aug 20 2014 8:23 AM

Darlene. Yes I received mine

i have received from everyone and am mailing out Karen's today.

jroxana, I am waiting for 2 NJ shops to send their plates, then I will send out your plates, kit, etc.. i was in Atlsnts and will be getting a plate from Ltittle Quilts. They are out and waiting.  I am still eIting for the ones I prepaid for from Zebra st QuiltOdyssey in Hershey.

This hS been fun. We are supposed to go to New Orleans on Aug 30 th but there are no shops participating. All this hinges on whether there is a hurricane.  

Anyone from that area that can give me a real update?  It seems the Weather a channel becomes on overdrive and gives so many different views that we have no idea of what is really happening  

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 27
Points 570
Christine replied on Wed, Aug 20 2014 10:15 AM

From Christine in MA:

Mailing out

RHode Island to Debbie in OK

Rhode Island & Connecticutt to Mimi, Roxana and Lorraine

missing anyne????

I'm waiting on NH plates before mailing to Joyce.

I have one extra of each MA, NH, CT and RI 

i figured out I have 19 states and OntRio collected.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,461
Points 40,975
Mimi replied on Wed, Aug 20 2014 12:30 PM

Darlene, I did receive your plate from Ontario.  Such a cute saying!  Thanks for getting for me.   And I sent one to you on Aug. 15.  I had never seen a round stamp before.  That's what the overseas forever stamps are.  So I learned something new that day.  Hope you will have it sooner rather than later....maybe this week?

Page 27 of 33 (481 items) « First ... < Previous 25 26 27 28 29 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use