Top 10 Posters

state a Row by Row

Page 23 of 33 (493 items) « First ... < Previous 21 22 23 24 25 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 492 Replies | 19 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,598
Points 26,880
Debbie replied on Tue, Aug 5 2014 5:01 PM

OOH, Christine - I definitely want one, Please!!  

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

• | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,598
Points 26,880
Debbie replied on Tue, Aug 5 2014 5:09 PM

Judi:
Debbie. I got a plate fromMy GirlFriend's Quikt Shoppe in Utah. There is a link on their website!

Judi - I couldn't find the link, think maybe they took it down?  not on the home page and when I tried to search, came up with 79 pages to look at.  

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,904
Points 40,845
ls2116 replied on Tue, Aug 5 2014 6:55 PM

I made it to ohio today just for one shop and then on my way back i was driving reading cities and temperance mi. called to me and i found a shop there it was very nice.  

Quilting My Rainbow

• | Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 592
Points 11,425
Judi replied on Tue, Aug 5 2014 7:50 PM

Debbie, I guess they removed the link. Try calling them. I have shopped with them. Nice shop,with nice people.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,598
Points 26,880
Debbie replied on Wed, Aug 6 2014 8:30 PM

Darlene (toomanyhorses) got my plate today, thanks!!  yours is going out tomorrow.

Debbie (dear1953)  

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 27
Points 570

I sewed the day before on my row by row.  Then I turned on the machine.  The LED light came on, but the touchscreen did not, the pedal did nothing.  I called the shop and they think that the board is dead.  

This means I wont be finishing that row by row quilt anytime soon.  I have a featherweight as a backup, but the machine applique buttonhole stitch (was my first time) wont happen and the freemotion/machine quilting wont happen.  I know there are people who have done freemotion and stitch in the ditch with a featherweight, i just wasnt planning n being one of them when I could have  used all that big harp space.

My Pfaff Performance 5.0 is under warranty as it is less than a year old.

the other kicker is that I have already been to their shop to pick up their row and it is over an hour away.

totally bummed

christine in MA

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,478
Points 41,325
Mimi replied on Fri, Aug 8 2014 7:09 AM

Oh so sorry to hear about your machine.  I don't know what I'd do if mine died like that.  Especially if I was in a sewing mood.  Sometimes when I get an F1 notice on my screen I take some time and clean out the lint in the innards of the machine.  Then after I turn it on again, the notice goes away and I can sew again.  But this sounds pretty serious.  Hope that you can get a loaner for when this one goes into the shop.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 592
Points 11,425
Judi replied on Fri, Aug 8 2014 1:18 PM

I am still waiting for at least two shops to send me the plates. I should have received them by today, but I guess the OO is on vacation!

i am mailing to

Elaine

Barbara

lorraine

Christine

Debbie

today. I have received from them and just shuffled the plates to give everyone what they wanted. As soon as the other plates get to me, I will mail them pronto!

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 592
Points 11,425
Judi replied on Fri, Aug 8 2014 1:31 PM

If my brain is still working, and that is questionable this week, 

I still owe

MImi. I NJ plate. 

Roxana 5 or 6 depending on whether I get the Susanne's plate from Karen

Karen. I haven't heard from you or have gotten a reply to the Friend Request. Please either PM me or just post if you are still sending me Susanne's or any from FL

if I have left anyone out-  yell at me!  Seriously, just PM me and let me know.

there are three, yes three shops that I have prepaid for the plates. Two said they were mailing them on Tuesday.  I should have received them by now.  I will be calling them pronto!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,478
Points 41,325
Mimi replied on Fri, Aug 8 2014 2:31 PM

Judi, Did you get my PM?  There are some details in there for you to consider.

And just so you don't feel so bad there are some shops that I have been waiting more than a month for them to send me the plates I prepaid.  I have called but they just haven't received the plates from the supplier.  So calling may not do any good.  The shops can't really control when the plates arrive.  Petience

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,904
Points 40,845
ls2116 replied on Fri, Aug 8 2014 3:07 PM

Yesterday I visited Holland Mi. I was able to buy a kit.  Stopped at about four other shops.  I have to check on my supplies for completing rows.  I'm trying to use a different background so that mine truly looks like a sampler.  i might travel down to indiana next wk. but i'm not certain on that.

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,904
Points 40,845
ls2116 replied on Sat, Aug 9 2014 6:26 PM

I'm still on the roll to shops today DH and iwere by lansing, next week my goal is shipsiwana my eyes are getting tired and i haven't been sewing much but i'll still be here .  I hope weather will be good next week.

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 128
Points 2,155

Mimi, I received your license plate today. Thanks a lot. "I'm in stitches"!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 128
Points 2,155

I wonder if the supplier had any idea what a hit these license plates would be. Our shop had 98 to start out with and we just ordered that many more, and we have orders for probably 30 more so far. I bet they are scrambling to keep up with printing them.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 592
Points 11,425
Judi replied on Sat, Aug 9 2014 8:19 PM

The supplier and designer is Debra Gabel. Of Zebra Designs. If you haven't see her designs, please check them out. She is amazing!  She not only does printed work but has wonderful applique( how you do it is your choice)  and she is a great teacher and speaker. I hope my guild can get her soon.

Page 23 of 33 (493 items) « First ... < Previous 21 22 23 24 25 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use