Top 10 Posters

state a Row by Row

Page 21 of 33 (493 items) « First ... < Previous 19 20 21 22 23 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 492 Replies | 19 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 599
Points 11,595
Judi replied on Sat, Aug 2 2014 8:13 AM

Erin, I am trying to send you the  A lisence plate in trade for the Rt 66 one.  I need your address   I cannot seem tomPM you 

• | Post Points: 5
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 599
Points 11,595
Judi replied on Sat, Aug 2 2014 8:18 AM

Darlene, I have tried to message you with my address it says that our friendship is pending. I have a PA for you and will hold it until I hear from you.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 401
Points 5,940

Judi, I sent you a PM.  

Barbara

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 490
Points 9,250
Darlene replied on Sat, Aug 2 2014 12:04 PM

Judi I received your address and will mail out Tues as Monday is a holiday here

Darlene(2manyhorses)

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 599
Points 11,595
Judi replied on Sat, Aug 2 2014 3:43 PM

Debbie. Yes. I have them ready to mail on Monday!

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 599
Points 11,595
Judi replied on Sat, Aug 2 2014 3:59 PM

Darlene. Enlighten me about the holiday. I know different states have holidays we do not see here. In GA we never were out of school for Election or Veteran's Day but here school's are closed. 

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,479
Points 41,345
Mimi replied on Sat, Aug 2 2014 5:10 PM

Okay, I am done collecting the plates from VA, MD and DE.  I also have many from PA that are available if you would like another one after you get one from Judi. We went to different parts of the state. Some are still on order but if you would like any of the above plates in trade or to pay for,  I would ask that you please PM me with the plates that you want and your address.  IF you would like a choice of what your plate says please include your telephone #.   I will definitely PM you or call you as soon as I can. Not all the plates are here, as I said, but they are ordered.  Hopefully I'll be able to meet everyone's needs and expectations.  This was fun but after going to 40+ shops I'm a little tired but still a happy quilter.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,479
Points 41,345
Mimi replied on Sat, Aug 2 2014 5:16 PM

Debbie:
Mimi - you are sending me MD, DE and VA, right?  

Yes Debbie, I just posted another message to let everyone know that I'm done shop hopping and what to do if you want to pick out the sayings on your plate.  This has been a great experience for me and I've had a lot of fun going to different LQS.  I heard today that they are planning another activity for sometime this winter.  Of course I'll be working so I won't be able to participate but it's something to watch for and look forward to.  Hope to hear from you soon.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 608
Points 9,680
Joyce replied on Sat, Aug 2 2014 7:04 PM

Wow Mimi I bet you are worn out.  40 shops that is a lot of miles.  Rest and enjoy.

Joyce

from Md

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,912
Points 40,960
ls2116 replied on Sun, Aug 3 2014 10:23 PM

This row by row has me excited enlightened and wore out.  I have never traveled so much.  I also learned there are alot of quilt shops in mi.  There just a far drive for me.  I started sewing up my first block tonight.

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,933
Points 33,660
Roxana replied on Sun, Aug 3 2014 10:47 PM

Is, I need for you to answer my PM.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,933
Points 33,660
Roxana replied on Sun, Aug 3 2014 10:50 PM

I found out that the different shops may sell their rows after November 1. Some shops are making a list now from the customers who are calling and ordering the plates. Something to think about for those rows you may really want but live too far away.

Is, be certain to post a picture of the row you started tonight. I haven't gotten close enough to start my rows yet. Other items have a "finish me first" sign on them! LOL!

• | Post Points: 35
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 27
Points 570

We are. Isiting my FIL in Kansas.  We sropped at two shops on Wichita after we landed.

I had asked my SIL from Mochigan to stop at the LQS in her town and she bought me the kit and the license plate.

So i have rows from 7 states.

i have started 5 fall rows.  3 complete.  Not sure I have 8 fall rows.

then I'd like to do a spring quilt.

Christine in MA

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 27
Points 570

We are. Isiting my FIL in Kansas.  We sropped at two shops on Wichita after we landed.

I had asked my SIL from Mochigan to stop at the LQS in her town and she bought me the kit and the license plate.

So i have rows from 7 states.

i have started 5 fall rows.  3 complete.  Not sure I have 8 fall rows.

then I'd like to do a spring quilt.

Christine in MA

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 599
Points 11,595
Judi replied on Mon, Aug 4 2014 1:04 PM

Help!

i need everyone to OM about what I owe you in plates!

i have on my list( which isn't quite right) 

barbara from CA. One

elaine. One

Lorraine (TN)  three

Christine. Do you prefer plates or money?

Debbie. 2. PA Nd NJ

Mimi. NJ

Kathy?  Are you sending me from Susanne's in Moultrie?

Roxana.  5 or 6 depending if I get one fromKathy 

i know there is someone who also wanted a kit. I have a great one from NJ 

if I have missed anyone, please PM me and forgive me. We have had a hectic few weeks. On GOP of it my DH's cardiologist's office called with alarming news that we found out the next day was NOT for him. They confused him with another patient!  He had already cancelled a her is procedure so we are now rescheduling him. New babies, too much stuff!  Luckily, it is mostly good. Oh yes, I have to start with my committee for the Garden if Rflection 9/11 memorial program. 

Page 21 of 33 (493 items) « First ... < Previous 19 20 21 22 23 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use