Top 10 Posters

state a Row by Row

Page 20 of 33 (493 items) « First ... < Previous 18 19 20 21 22 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 492 Replies | 19 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 600
Points 11,600
Judi replied on Fri, Aug 1 2014 10:21 AM

I specifically asked the shops I went to if I could buy a second plate to trade. I also include the shops' websites. No shop had a problem. These are like baseball trading cards for quilters. The shops realize that those on the East coast have little if no chance to visit west coast or mid America shops. This way they are getting great advertisement at zero cost-actually a profit!

i have not exchanged the patterns. These are intellectual property of each  shop.  One shop has a row pattern and a table runner. They have no issue about selling the table runner w/ the pattern. 

When in doubt, ask!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,933
Points 33,660
Roxana replied on Fri, Aug 1 2014 3:28 PM

Judi:

Roxana

i have NJ plates for you as well as one or two PA that you didn't get. How many are we trading? 

Judi, I sent you an email. Thanks so much.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 490
Points 9,250
Darlene replied on Fri, Aug 1 2014 4:47 PM

I have mailed an Ontario plate to Roxana... Debbie......Mimi.....Erin and 2 forChristine Is there any one else besides Elaine Liz and Gretchen I will see you in Iowa

Darlene(2 many horses)

• | Post Points: 35
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 608
Points 9,680
Joyce replied on Fri, Aug 1 2014 4:55 PM

Erin I have Md plates I can trade you or buy if you could get me 2 plates of Sew B It.  My friend is collecting also.  If you can get them.  I can get you 2 different Md plates or send you the money.

Joyce

from Maryland

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 600
Points 11,600
Judi replied on Fri, Aug 1 2014 4:58 PM

Darlene, if you have another one. I would like to trade. I have PA and NJ

• | Post Points: 35
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 490
Points 9,250
Darlene replied on Fri, Aug 1 2014 5:03 PM

That's great  I am interested in either plate .Pm me your address and I will get one out to you

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 608
Points 9,680
Joyce replied on Fri, Aug 1 2014 5:17 PM

Roxana do you happen to have any extra Kt or Mi plates?  I would like 2 of each if you have them I can pay you or get you more Md plates.  I maybe going to southern Md tomorrow if my friends husband doesn't have to work he will drive us.  I need to know tonight.  Call me if you want.  I think you have my #.   

Thanks,

Joyce

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 608
Points 9,680
Joyce replied on Fri, Aug 1 2014 5:22 PM

Hi Darlene I would love the Ontario plate.  If you can get 2 that would be great.  One for my friend also.  I can send you 2 different ones from Maryland or pay you either way.  Let me know.

Thanks,

Joyce

from Maryland

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,479
Points 41,345
Mimi replied on Fri, Aug 1 2014 5:27 PM

Good to hear you have more MD plates Joyce.  I also have some MD plates and have promised the one From Traditions at the White Swan to Erin.  I am also waiting to receive the one she requested from DE.  They should arrive soon.  She has already sent me some as has Christine.  I also am collecting MD plates for Roxana although she may want more.  I guess we should somehow contact each other and decide which person is doing what.  I too will be traveling to MD tomorrow.  I'll be visiting 6 shops.  Which ones are you planning to go to?

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,599
Points 26,900
Debbie replied on Fri, Aug 1 2014 5:57 PM

Joyce:
Roxana do you happen to have any extra Kt

Roxana - I would love a KY plates, as well.  that would make us even swap.  

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,933
Points 33,660
Roxana replied on Fri, Aug 1 2014 6:47 PM

Debbie:

Roxana - I would love a KY plates, as well.  that would make us even swap.  

Sorry, Debbie, but I don't have any more Kentucky plates. They would only let me order a limited amount. I have Virginia and Pennslyvania left that are extra.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,599
Points 26,900
Debbie replied on Sat, Aug 2 2014 7:45 AM

Roxana:
Sorry, Debbie, but I don't have any more Kentucky plates. They would only let me order a limited amount. I have Virginia and Pennslyvania left that are extra.

Thanks anyway, Roxana - I have VA coming from Mimi and PA from Judi.  

How is everyone doing, I'm still waiting on TX plates and then I can mail out to those who wanted both OK and TX.  

Has anyone heard from Julienne?

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,599
Points 26,900
Debbie replied on Sat, Aug 2 2014 7:48 AM

Mimi - you are sending me MD, DE and VA, right?  and I'm sending you OK and TX so let me know how much I owe for the extra one.  

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,599
Points 26,900
Debbie replied on Sat, Aug 2 2014 7:50 AM

Judi:
I have PA and NJ

Judi - still waiting on TX and then I'll send yours (OK and TX).  Think I should have them by this week.  You are sending me PA and NJ, right?

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,599
Points 26,900
Debbie replied on Sat, Aug 2 2014 8:00 AM

Karen - I mailed OK out to you, hope you have received it.  You are still sending me FL and GA, right and I should have included a check but let me know and I'll pop one out to you.

Debbie (dear1953)  

Page 20 of 33 (493 items) « First ... < Previous 18 19 20 21 22 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use