Top 10 Posters

state a Row by Row

Page 18 of 33 (484 items) « First ... < Previous 16 17 18 19 20 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 483 Replies | 19 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,584
Points 26,505
Debbie replied on Sun, Jul 27 2014 1:16 PM

Christine:
I made it to Rhode Island !

Yea, Christine!!  You know I want one.  

And we took a short family vacation to Dallas, LegoLand - not as big as we thought it would be for the hype, and to Six Flags.  had a great time with youngest DD, DSIL and 4 DGSs plus oldest's DGS girlfriend.  had a suite so 3 oldest stayed with us.  all in all, had a great time but HOT!!well, got home to 3 days of mail and KS plate from Elaine, NY plate from Debbie and drumroll, please... Quiltin on Rt66 plates are here!!   

have an obligation at church tonight so will try to get those done that I have received from and who don't want a TX plate.  still waiting on TX but hopeful they will be here by next weekend.  we'll see.  

Now, hoping everyone will start posting some ideas of what you are going to do with these.  

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

• | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,584
Points 26,505
Debbie replied on Sun, Jul 27 2014 1:22 PM

hhhdmh:

Hi All, I just received an email from a shop in NY and you can but their license plate. I just thought I would let you know. Here is the url:

https://us-mg6.mail.yahoo.com/neo/launch?.rand=f6bosvd3b153m#9520484922

Darlene - this link takes me to my own email.  can you copy and paste the message.

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 191
Points 3,245
hhhdmh replied on Sun, Jul 27 2014 1:56 PM

Hi Debbie, Sorry about that. Try this: http://quiltbug.com/shop/Shop-News.htm  it is at the bottom of thye page.

God Bless

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,584
Points 26,505
Debbie replied on Sun, Jul 27 2014 2:35 PM

basketbear:

Hi Debbie,

Do you have either of these plates left to swap?  If so I have MA & NH...are you interested??

Regina

I don't have any left but can check and see and buy more, if some are wanting.  

Regina - I already have both those states.  I'll send you a PM.  

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,584
Points 26,505
Debbie replied on Sun, Jul 27 2014 2:41 PM

ls2116:
This is got me hooked searching for these little pieces of fabric I started thinking about relatives to ask to get one.  With my family though they just don't like to be inconvenienced.  My search will continue next week as there are few shops open today.

Is2116 - you don't say what state you are getting these plates for?  I would possible be interested if its a state I don't have.  please let me know, I can get more OK plates.  

Debbie (dear1953)  

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 27
Points 570
Christine replied on Mon, Jul 28 2014 12:50 PM

I actually decided to sew a some rows together.  Doing fall rows.  I have two done and another needs something in a currently empty "window". 

for Rhode Island license plates I have :

Mimi

Roxana

Lori TN

Debbie from Ohio

Am I missing anyone?  I will  give evyone a heads up when they are mailed to me.

Christine in MA

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,584
Points 26,505
Debbie replied on Mon, Jul 28 2014 4:06 PM

Christine:

for Rhode Island license plates I have :

Mimi

Roxana

Lori TN

Debbie from Ohio

Am I missing anyone?  I will  give evyone a heads up when they are mailed to me.

Christine - I think you meant Debbie from OK.  I hope!

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 490
Points 9,250
Darlene replied on Mon, Jul 28 2014 7:57 PM

Thank-you Christine I received your plates today .I am sending 2 off to you today.

I am so lost as to who I was sending some to

Mimi ,Roxanna,Christine Elaine ?...

Darlene (2manyhorses). these are from some Ontario stores

• | Post Points: 65
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,877
Points 32,585
Roxana replied on Mon, Jul 28 2014 8:13 PM

Darlene, you are sending one to me. I think I sent you a PM with my address. I'll also need yours to send the one from Arkansas so I'll send a PM again. Thanks so much!

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 490
Points 9,250
Darlene replied on Mon, Jul 28 2014 8:17 PM

I have your address and will send one tomorrow.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,584
Points 26,505
Debbie replied on Mon, Jul 28 2014 8:23 PM

Me, I'll PM my info to you.

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,465
Points 41,130
Mimi replied on Mon, Jul 28 2014 8:33 PM

Yes Darlene you are sending one to me and I'll be sending a PA one to you.  I have your address from the fall FQ swap on the other site. Thanks for doing this for me. 

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 118
Points 2,030

Darlene, you are bringing mine to Iowa, as I am bringing yours.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 118
Points 2,030

Erin and Judi, I think I had requests from you for a Kansas plate but I have not received your addresses. If you still want to swap let me know. I have two left and our shop is out. 

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,584
Points 26,505
Debbie replied on Wed, Jul 30 2014 8:28 AM

OK, I mailed OK plates to Elaine, Debbie, Karen, Barbara and Louise.    I think if my notes are correct - you all wanted only the OK plate and if I messed up, I'll send TX, too but don't have ya'll down for one of the 10 I'm getting.  should be there by Sat so please let me know. 

Darlene (toomanyhorses) I still need your address so please answer my PM. 

Debbie (dear1953)  

Page 18 of 33 (484 items) « First ... < Previous 16 17 18 19 20 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use