Top 10 Posters

state a Row by Row

Page 12 of 33 (484 items) « First ... < Previous 10 11 12 13 14 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 483 Replies | 19 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 9
Points 135

Fabric Plates - " are unique novelty printed panels that can be added to make any project, tote, or quilt more fun.  The only limit is your imagination. The fun panels are made on 100% organic sateen cotton.  They are washable in gentle cycles with non phosphate detergents.  For best results sew with fine needle.  Measure approx. 3 1/2" x 7".

Patterned by zebra

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,857
Points 68,560
Bonita replied on Thu, Jul 17 2014 5:01 PM

Thanks Debbie, in the picture you postesd it looks 3D.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 368
Points 5,410

Hey Roxana,  did you receive my PM?

Barbara

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 608
Points 9,680
Joyce replied on Thu, Jul 17 2014 7:57 PM

We went to Lancaster, Pa today and I did my very first shop hop.  I hit 3 of the shops.  The old country store has the pattern for hop but no plates,  Log Cabin Quilt shops in Bird in Hand had the hop & kits to make the pattern for sale but had to order the plates.  They will mail it to me.  Miller's shop in Ronks had the hop and also the plates.  Their plate says Got Quilt's.  I did purchase 1 extra one if anyone needs it.  They did not have a picture of their row but she let us take a pic of theirs that was on the wall. So I guess I came home with 3 patterns and 1 plate in hand.  

My friend and I will try to go to 2 in Md. next week that aren't too far from us.  I did purchase more fabric of course.  More than I planned on but I love it.  If you need Md. let me know.

Joyce

Maryland

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,594
Points 26,785
Debbie replied on Thu, Jul 17 2014 8:12 PM

Joyce, I want MD.  Did you want sn OK one?

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

• | Post Points: 35
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,468
Points 41,125
Mimi replied on Thu, Jul 17 2014 9:01 PM

Debbie - I wanted a plate from OK.  I guess I didn't say that before. I also have one plate from MD right now if you are interested.  It is from Capital Quilts in Gaithersburg.    If you would like to swap with Joyce I totally understand.  Just let me know whether you'd like to swap one that I have from VA or will be getting from DE for the OK one.  Boy this can get confusing.......  

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 16
Points 335

Hi Debbie - Do you need one from WA or OR?  I don't have any extras right now, but will be going to several shops in the next week and try to get an extra if you want to swap your state.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,594
Points 26,785
Debbie replied on Thu, Jul 17 2014 10:11 PM

Oh, thank you.  Yes to both...

Do you want the OK one?

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,594
Points 26,785
Debbie replied on Thu, Jul 17 2014 10:17 PM

Mimi, I do have you down for OK. I'm going to Texas next week, do you want one from Texas too?  I looked on my list and I keep getting ME and MD mixed up. I don't want to leave you holding.  I actually want all 3 of those states.  I've got to make a better list.  

Debbie (dear1953)  

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 16
Points 335
MookieGirl replied on Thu, Jul 17 2014 11:01 PM

Hi Debbie - sounds good.  Let me see what I'm able to get next week (the shops out here keep selling out and having to reorder).  Yes I would love an OK one if I'm able to get you something.  I'll let you know as soon as I can.  Thanks!

Not Ranked
Posts 32
Points 680
LoriTN replied on Fri, Jul 18 2014 5:02 AM

Joyce, if your extra GOT QUILTS? is still available, I'd love it.

Mookie Girl, do you know which shops you'll "hit" in WA and OR? I'm definitely interested.

I have SEW BLESSED and EAT SLEEP QUILT from Tennessee, CRAZY QUILTER from North Carolina and QUILTERS ROCK! from South Carolina available. Just let me know.

• | Post Points: 80
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,468
Points 41,125
Mimi replied on Fri, Jul 18 2014 6:20 AM

Debbie:
do you want one from Texas too?

If you could get one from TX I sure would like it.  Like I said it's hard to keep track of things sometimes. There are so many "M" states.

I'm also going to Lancaster next Wednesday and will be getting (or ordering) plates.  Miller's is one of the stops as is Sauders in Denver.   

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,594
Points 26,785
Debbie replied on Fri, Jul 18 2014 6:31 AM

LoriTN:
Mookie Girl, do you know which shops you'll "hit" in WA and OR? I'm definitely interested.

Mookie Girl - same for me, I'm also interested in WA and OR - I have OK and hope to pick up a TX one, so let me know if we can swap.  

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,594
Points 26,785
Debbie replied on Fri, Jul 18 2014 6:36 AM

LoriTN:
CRAZY QUILTER from North Carolina and QUILTERS ROCK! from South Carolina available. Just let me know.

Oh, this is getting so very confusing.  Lori if I didn't say I wanted these 2, then I do.  I'm lost and can' remember who I said yes to and who I haven't.  

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,594
Points 26,785
Debbie replied on Fri, Jul 18 2014 6:36 AM

LoriTN:
CRAZY QUILTER from North Carolina and QUILTERS ROCK! from South Carolina available. Just let me know.

Oh, this is getting so very confusing.  Lori if I didn't say I wanted these 2, then I do.  I'm lost and can' remember who I said yes to and who I haven't.  

Debbie (dear1953)  

• | Post Points: 50
Page 12 of 33 (484 items) « First ... < Previous 10 11 12 13 14 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use