Top 10 Posters

state a Row by Row

Page 11 of 28 (419 items) « First ... < Previous 9 10 11 12 13 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 418 Replies | 19 Followers

Not Ranked
Posts 30
Points 610
LoriTN replied on Mon, Jul 14 2014 8:00 AM

Just back from the post office -- Judi, Erin, Roxana, Christine and Barbara, your plates are on their way! Will let others know when I get to the Carolinas.

I still have 2 of the Tennessee SEW BLESSED and 3 of EAT SLEEP QUILT. Also if anyone else wants the NC or SC plates, let me know. I may be able to make a trip there tomorrow.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 591
Points 9,385
Joyce replied on Mon, Jul 14 2014 9:17 PM

Mimi which shops in Md and Pa did you visit to find the plates.  I'm going on Thurs. I hope to Lancaster and would like to pick up a couple of plates.  I checked in Easton, Md. last week and they didn't do that hop said they will go to Del in Aug and do a huge shop hop.   

I would love to have a plate from Ohio to put in my DGS memory quilt.  He will be getting his learners this year and I would like to include a plate.  I think that would go.  Never done a memory quilt so open to any suggestions for that also.

Thanks,

Joyce

Maryland

• | Post Points: 20
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,452
Points 40,765
Mimi replied on Mon, Jul 14 2014 9:44 PM

Joyce, I tried to post all the shops from the site that you could visit but I got the "moderator needs to approve" message.  So please click on the below link and it will take you to the Row by Row page.  Go to the bottom of the Row by Row page that pops up and click on "START HERE!"  Then you will see many license plates.  Click on the states you are interested in and the list will show you the shops that are involved.

http://www.rowbyrowexperience.com/row-by-row-experience-participating-areas.htm

I went to Traditions at the White Swan in Hagerstown and Capital Quilts in Gaithersburg.  Couldn't get to any of the others in MD.  I'm still recovering from my 10 shop hop on Saturday.  Anyway...one of the shop owners said that she could mail license plates anywhere but everyone who wanted a row by row pattern had to come into the store itself.  I don't know if that is true or not but you could always try and call the shops you are interested in and see.  Good luck.  I will be going to the Lancaster area next week and notice that not all the shops I know are there are participating.  Just have fun.  

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 591
Points 9,385
Joyce replied on Mon, Jul 14 2014 9:59 PM

Thanks Mimi I will try to get on this site to get the list.  

Joyce

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 27
Points 570
Christine replied on Tue, Jul 15 2014 6:48 AM

Hi,

I sent out a bunch of friend requests asking for info for the Row by Row Swap Chart.

If you haven't heard from me at all and aren't a "friend" yet, please friend me and I will add you to the chart.

I was in New Hampshire over the weekend for my son's baseball game.  The town the game was in has a quilt shop that is not doing license plates.  After the game, we went to someone's lake house and I snuck over to  Keepsake Quilting , but knew from the row by row website that of all places Keepsake wasn't doing license plates.  As I was with the rest of the family, I didn't get to go anywhere else.

I am hoping to get up to Salem, New Hampshire this week and pick up plates. 

Christine in MA

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,480
Points 24,685
Debbie replied on Tue, Jul 15 2014 10:05 AM

I called to check on the ones I ordered and it will most likely be another two weeks before they get them in.  I'll keep you guys posted.  still hoping to pick up the TX ones next week when we go on vacation.  so far, I have 5 so if you haven't said you wanted one from TX let me know before next Thursday.

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 9
Points 135

TRADE ****  SWAP  **** LET ME KNOW .......

I have travelled over 200 miles these last two weeks in New York State (and 4 quilt shops in PA), I am looking to trade the 2014 Row By Row Patterns, that were free, for YOUR 2014 Row By Row Patterns ..... I do have some extra license plates too.  Please email me :  Kabinfever321@gmail.com    If you can send me the name of the quilt shop you have.....I would be very interested in trading.  I can also let you know which license plates I have extras of ....  This has been an interesting experience!!!  I live in Central New York, about 40 minutes south of Syracuse, NY.... I will look forward to hearing from you .... Thank you, Debbie 

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 27
Points 570
Christine replied on Wed, Jul 16 2014 9:57 AM

The Row by Row patterns are NOT meant to be swapped.

the main idea is to get people into the shops with this freebie and hope that once you are in there, you will spend.  It's a marketing idea for the slow summer months.  That is why you arent allowed to pick up extra patterns for friends and such.  Making copies violates the copyright.  

After the October contest deadline, the shops are allowed to do what they wish with their patterns.  some may start selling them.

the license plates are a different story.  They are a saleable item and it is fine to swap.

christine

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 9
Points 135

Hello - I am interesting in trading one of my Row by Row License Plates from New York State for your four free row by row patterns ..  email me at Kabinfever321@gmail.com.  I will supply the mailer with postage back to me.  Let me know, Debbie from Groton NY

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 9
Points 135

Hello - I am interesting in trading one of my Row by Row License Plates from New York State for your four free row by row patterns ..  email me at Kabinfever321@gmail.com.  I will supply the mailer with postage back to me.  Let me know, Debbie from Groton NY

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 9
Points 135

Hello - please email me at Kabinfever321@gmail.com 

I have New York State Row By Row Licenses am willing to swap.  I will look for your email.  Thanks, Debbie from Groton NY

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 27
Points 570
Christine replied on Thu, Jul 17 2014 5:45 AM

I have contact info for:

Roxana

Judi

myself

Karen

Lori

Debbie

Elaine

I have the addresses and e-mails in a chart which I will send out tomorrow via the email addresses you gave me.  This gives whoever wants to send me info one more day to do it.

I am not keeping track of who promised whom what.  You can mark off your own chart to do that.

I'm hoping to head up to NH later this morning.  Course I said that about yesterday and my daughter decided to have a friend over.  Hopefully.

Christine in MA

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 9
Points 135

Email me for details if you're interested in swapping:  Kabinfever321@gmail.com.      THANKS,  Debbie

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,726
Points 66,520
Bonita replied on Thu, Jul 17 2014 4:34 PM

Just curious, what are the plates made of?

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 9
Points 135

Question on the QUILT N DOLL license plates:   I've had people asked what it's made of?

Answer:   Fabric Plates - " are unique novelty printed panels that can be added to make any project, tote, or quilt more fun.  The only limit is your imagination. The fun panels are made on 100% organic sateen cotton.  They are washable in gentle cycles with non phosphate detergents.  For best results sew with fine needle.  Measure approx. 3 1/2" x 7".

Patterned by zebra  

Page 11 of 28 (419 items) « First ... < Previous 9 10 11 12 13 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use