Top 10 Posters

state a Row by Row

Page 9 of 32 (479 items) « First ... < Previous 7 8 9 10 11 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 478 Replies | 19 Followers

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 27
Points 570
Christine replied on Sat, Jul 12 2014 8:07 AM

Hi,

This is all very fun, but also getting quite complex.

I am volunteering to create a chart.

name

address

states you are picking up plates for

whether you want plates or money in return

(for people who are covering more than one state, would you accept 2 plates from a single state in return or one state and money)

Then each individual's chart would keep track of

to whom you have sent

have you received plate or money from this person

So, to get all the addresses, please friend and private message me.

Christine in MA

• | Post Points: 50
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 27
Points 570
Christine replied on Sat, Jul 12 2014 8:24 AM

By the way, the states I'm responsible for is still incorrect.

Says: Christine (NH & ME)

and it should be (New Hampshire & Massachusetts)

Christine

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,313
Points 18,420

yes it is getting confusing and very hard to keep up with!  This thread has exploded and with all the quoted replies my mind is scrambled..lol  

My written list is as follows.....

confirmed trades in progress:

Mimi

Lori

Roxana

Christine

Judi

Elaine

Debbie

IF I HAVE MISSED ANYONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP!

Karen?

Barbara in Cali?

Does anyone else want to trade or buy an Ohio plate??  I am leaving in an hour, after i leave I will not be able to check or respond here with my phone!

Piece, Love, Quilt

• | Post Points: 5
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,514
Points 25,350
Debbie replied on Sat, Jul 12 2014 9:50 AM

Christine:

This is all very fun, but also getting quite complex.

I am volunteering to create a chart.

Thank you, Christine!!  I think we need a chart because it is getting confusing.  Thank you! Thank you! 

Also, I cannot keep MA and ME straight in my head for two letter identifier.  Sorry!  you think I would remember after all these years but still have trouble with them and AK and AR. 

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,514
Points 25,350
Debbie replied on Sat, Jul 12 2014 9:55 AM

Christine:

So, to get all the addresses, please friend and private message me.

Christine - send you a friend request with my info. 

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 599
Points 9,530
Joyce replied on Sat, Jul 12 2014 6:55 PM

Roxana I missed something.  What is the row by row and state license plate fabrics.  Is that a shop hop?  I live in Md and was just in Easton this week and ask about a shop hop and she said they will be doing one in Denton Aug. 7th I think.  But I can't go to that.  Just wondering this sounds interesting.

Thanks,

Joyce

Maryland

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,514
Points 25,350
Debbie replied on Sat, Jul 12 2014 8:38 PM

Joyce:
What is the row by row and state license plate fabrics.

Joyce - you can see all about it at www.rowbyrowexperience.com  it's these cute fabric license plates with quilting saying.  OK one I'm swapping is  let me know if you want one.    

Debbie (dear1953)  

Not Ranked
Posts 32
Points 680
LoriTN replied on Sun, Jul 13 2014 5:07 PM

What a busy few days! I had a few extra hours and decided to make a couple day trips (for more plates and row-by-row patterns/kits).

I still have a few Tennessee plates available -- 5 of SEW BLESSED and 3 of EAT SLEEP QUILT.

The plates I picked up in NC and SC are all spoken for, but I may try to go back this week if enough of you are interested in swapping or purchasing them. If I go, I plan to go to shops for CRAZY QUILTER plates from North Carolina and QUILTERS ROCK! from South Carolina.

Please let me know if you are interested in the ones I still have or if you would like me to pick up Carolina plates for you.

Thanks!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 237
Points 3,415

Hi LoriTN,  I would like to have one of the SEW BLESSED if still available.  Would you like to trade for a California plate or would you rather I reimburse you?  Thanks!

Barbara

• Filed under:
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,459
Points 40,890
Mimi replied on Sun, Jul 13 2014 6:13 PM

LoriTN

I sure would like both from NC and SC as well as Sewed Blessed from TN.  What can we swap?  I have # BORDER BABES from Jinny Beyer's studio in VA, SCRAPS HAPPEN for The Scrappy Apple in VA,DREAM BASICS! from Webfabrics in VA, GO 'N' PIECE from Capital Quilts in MD  and others coming from both VA and MD as the shops were out of plates.  Let me know.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,514
Points 25,350
Debbie replied on Sun, Jul 13 2014 6:43 PM

LoriTn - I'm with Mimi, i wanted the sew blessed and both the NC and SC plates.  

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 237
Points 3,415

Mimi, please remember me when you go to Lewes!   Thanks!

Barbara

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,459
Points 40,890
Mimi replied on Sun, Jul 13 2014 6:46 PM

I should have told you the ones that I have ordered....all are from VA

FABRIC FEVER

INSPIRATION

QUILT THERAPY

BATIK-A-HOLIC

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,459
Points 40,890
Mimi replied on Sun, Jul 13 2014 6:50 PM

You are not forgotten Barbara.  Just didn't have time to get there yet.  I'm planning on going in a week or two. It will only take an hour to drive to the farthest LQS in  DE  from my house and with the stops I should be able to stop at all of them in one afternoon.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,459
Points 40,890
Mimi replied on Sun, Jul 13 2014 6:53 PM

Joyce:
What is the row by row and state license plate fabrics.

Joyce, if you go to this site and scroll down to the bottom of the page you can click on "START HERE!" and then on the next page you can click on a state to see which shops in your state...MD....are participating in the Row by Row and license plate fabrics.

http://www.rowbyrowexperience.com

Page 9 of 32 (479 items) « First ... < Previous 7 8 9 10 11 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use