Top 10 Posters

state a Row by Row

Page 7 of 33 (484 items) « First ... < Previous 5 6 7 8 9 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 483 Replies | 19 Followers

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 118
Points 2,030

Judi, I will swap if you have any to swap. Send me a pm with your info.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 118
Points 2,030

Judi, I will swap with you if you have any to swap. Send me a pm with your info.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,778
Points 248,014
Barbara replied on Fri, Jul 11 2014 6:22 AM

I like it really cute

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,875
Points 32,560
Roxana replied on Fri, Jul 11 2014 7:51 AM

Barbara from California:

Yes Debbie I would love to have one of the Quiltn' on Rt66!!  Thank you!  I just picked one up yesterday at my LQS so I'll go back today to get another one for you.  I hope there isn't a limit on the number we can buy!!  I will PM you later today because I have a meeting this morning.

There are others I'd like to get also but don't have time right now to go back through the posts!

Is anyone else from California doing this?  I'd love to get more from California too.

Barbara, I have one for you from Arkansas if you would like it. I'd love to have one from California. Thanks! I'll send you a friend request.

Elaine, I'd also like one from your shop in Oklahoma and can trade an Arkansas one.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 325
Points 4,655

Hi Roxana.  I sent you a PM.

Barbara

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 325
Points 4,655

Mimi,  I just noticed you'll be in Delaware tomorrow.  If by chance you go to Mare's Bears Quilt Shop in Lewes, would you please pick up a Beach Quilter plate for me?  I will gladly reimburse you!!  Thanks!

Barbara

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,875
Points 32,560
Roxana replied on Fri, Jul 11 2014 10:41 AM

Barbara from California:

Hi Roxana.  I sent you a PM.

Check for my answer...

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 325
Points 4,655

Got it Roxana!  Thanks!

Mimi, I just sent you a friend request with a note.  Thanks!

Barbara

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,575
Points 26,380
Debbie replied on Fri, Jul 11 2014 1:03 PM

Ok, I made it to the LQS but these license plates are popular, they were all out BUT waiting on an order to come in, so I went ahead and paid for 15.  She was going to go ahead and order more, when I said I needed 15.  It comes to $5.40, with the tax, each if someone isn't swapping.  She hoped to have them in early next week and I'll call back Tues.  It will be Thur before I can get back over there, with work.

So, I'll need addresses for anyone who hasn't sent theirs t me, just PM me.   

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,875
Points 32,560
Roxana replied on Fri, Jul 11 2014 1:19 PM

Thanks, Debbie. I'm swapping!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,314
Points 18,440

I tried to post earlier but my phone wouldn't let me! Grrrrrrrrrr

Anyway, I am waiting on more plates too;  I told her I needed 10....they are  $5.95 (or $6.36 each with tax). She will call me when they come in.  Hoping it is mid week!

Piece, Love, Quilt

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,314
Points 18,440

UPDATE...she just called me, said it could be up to 4 weeks for re-order because most of the shops have ran out already and are placing more orders!   I need a DEFINITE number of who all wants an Ohio plate as I have to pre-pay for these tomorrow and she will not be doing another re-order.  If those of you that wanted a plate don't want to wait for the 4 weeks, I understand, just need to know exactly how many to pay for tomorrow.

Thanks!

Erin:

I tried to post earlier but my phone wouldn't let me! Grrrrrrrrrr

Anyway, I am waiting on more plates too;  I told her I needed 10....they are  $5.95 (or $6.36 each with tax). She will call me when they come in.  Hoping it is mid week!

Piece, Love, Quilt

• | Post Points: 50
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,875
Points 32,560
Roxana replied on Fri, Jul 11 2014 3:05 PM

Erin, I'm still in. I have the Arkansas plate for you. It costs the same. Tax may be a little different but I think it is an even swap. Hot Springs has a pretty high tax rate.

• | Post Points: 50
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 27
Points 570
Christine replied on Fri, Jul 11 2014 3:12 PM

I want Ohio!!

i was looking around the row by row site and Rhode Island has only ONE store with a plate.  And of course it is as far away from me as you could get in that state.  1 1/2 hours away.

dont know if I'll get there or not this summer, but I would definitely call before I made that hike to find out that they are out ofplates.

christine in MA

p.s.  My son has a game in a town in NH that I have only been to once - lcoincidentally last week to pick up their row by row and they  dont have license plates!!!

sigh...

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 325
Points 4,655

Thanks for the update Debbie.  I'll be swapping with you! 

Barbara

Page 7 of 33 (484 items) « First ... < Previous 5 6 7 8 9 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use