Top 10 Posters

state a Row by Row

Page 4 of 33 (481 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 480 Replies | 19 Followers

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,843
Points 32,075
Roxana replied on Wed, Jul 9 2014 12:52 PM

ironmaiden:

Hi,

I joined Quilters Club of America today as when I googled around to see if anyone wanted to swap Row-by-Row license plates, this is what I found.

I would love to trade outside of New England.  I've already made it to Vermont, New Hampshire (I'm a half hour from the border), Connecticut. 

I'll sneak down to Rhode Island at some point and up to Maine.  Any takers?

Christine in MA

Christine, I would love to trade some Arkansas plates for yours. I'll send you a friend request.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,525
Points 25,495
Debbie replied on Wed, Jul 9 2014 8:10 PM

I think I would be interested in getting in on this.  I can trade or buy, just let me know.  found this one I like so let me know, if you are interested and I'll go buy a bunch..  I would like to get all 50 states as well,  

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

• | Post Points: 50
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 508
Points 10,055
Judi replied on Wed, Jul 9 2014 8:15 PM

Debbie, I would love one. 

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,843
Points 32,075
Roxana replied on Wed, Jul 9 2014 8:39 PM

Debbie, I would love one also. I'll get you a Hot Springs one tomorrow! We can trade. Only 34 states and Ontario are participating but I'd like to get as many different ones as I can.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,313
Points 18,420

OK...I need to get plates to trade for...

Lori

Roxana

Judi 

Debbie

Is this correct?  I am going Friday morning, let me know of anymore by tomorrow night because I am leaving early Friday morning and won't be checking in back here before I go.

Mimi, yours in the envelope ready to go, just have not made it to post office yet!

Piece, Love, Quilt

• | Post Points: 50
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 6
Points 120
Karen replied on Wed, Jul 9 2014 10:22 PM

Judi,

I have a son who lives in Moultrie, GA.  I have already gotten my block pattern and kit and the license place.  Let me know what you would like and I would be happy to trade with you.  I live in Florida and will have several from here if you are interested in them also.

Karen

• | Post Points: 35
Not Ranked
Female
Posts 6
Points 120
Karen replied on Wed, Jul 9 2014 10:26 PM

Erin,

I love the idea that people are wanting to trade the license plates from different states.  I was wondering how I was going to be able to get some from other states.  I would love to trade for any that you have.  I will have several from Florida, the shops are in Palm Harbor, Tampa, Bradenton, Sarasota, Venice and University Park.  Just let me know.

Thanks,

Karen

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 27
Points 570
Christine replied on Thu, Jul 10 2014 1:36 AM

If it is not too late, pick up one for me too.

christine in MA

Not Ranked
Posts 32
Points 680
LoriTN replied on Thu, Jul 10 2014 6:38 AM

Debbie, I'd love to swap for your Rt. 66 plate. I traveled much of the road when I drove cross-country in 1969.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,525
Points 25,495
Debbie replied on Thu, Jul 10 2014 7:21 AM

Erin:
OK...I need to get plates to trade for...

ERIN, what state or states are you getting?  

Please send me a PM with your info.

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,525
Points 25,495
Debbie replied on Thu, Jul 10 2014 7:24 AM

Karen:
I will have several from Florida, the shops are in Palm Harbor, Tampa, Bradenton, Sarasota, Venice and University Park.  Just let me know.

Karen - please let me know what you'll have - I would be interested in one or two.  I'm originally from south Ga, 20 miles north of FL line.  

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,525
Points 25,495
Debbie replied on Thu, Jul 10 2014 7:27 AM

Karen -

I definitely want a GA one - born at Moody AFB, Mom and Dad were raised in Thomasville/Boston area and Dad and brother have lived in Cairo for 40+ years now, since Dad retired from AF.  

Karen - didn't realize it was you for both FL and GA, both ye, I want one of each state. 

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,525
Points 25,495
Debbie replied on Thu, Jul 10 2014 7:30 AM

Roxana:

I would love to trade outside of New England.  I've already made it to Vermont, New Hampshire (I'm a half hour from the border), Connecticut. 

ME, ME, ME!!!  let me know what all you get and I'll send you a OK one and pay the difference.  

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,525
Points 25,495
Debbie replied on Thu, Jul 10 2014 7:38 AM

Christine:

I may have already sent this but yes to all you have - just let me know what I owe you...sent you a friend request and my info

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,525
Points 25,495
Debbie replied on Thu, Jul 10 2014 7:41 AM

Mimi:
will be going to MD and WV and VA but not GA.  So if you are interested in those states patterns and  license plate fabrics let me know.

I am interested in all of these, let me know what I owe you.  I can send the OK one "Quiltin' on Rt 66"

Debbie (dear1953)  

Page 4 of 33 (481 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use