Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 6 Replies | 4 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 20,181
Points 253,154
Barbara Posted: Sat, Jun 14 2014 11:45 PM

I JUST WANTED TO GIVE A BIG WELCOME TO ALL OF THE NEW PEOPLE WHO I HAVE OT MET . I AM THE MYSTERIOUS bARBARA. WHO HAS BEEN MIA FOLLOWING HEART SURGERY AND THEN HAD A STROKE DURING SURGERY  RECOVERY IS GOING WELL BUT SLOW  AND I Constantly have to remind my self it takes time 

Any way it is nice to see all of you  Barbara

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 0
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,595
Points 48,395

Mysterious Barbara it is good to see you here. Are  you able to do any sewing yet? I sure hope so. Best wishes for a continued, SPEEDY recovery!

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 315
Points 4,745

Dear Barbara,

I wish you a speedy and full recovery.  I also had a stroke during surgery, that affected my  vision and my left side.  I practiced typing  until my left hand functions almost normal, but I still walk funny.    BUT I'm walking! 

Marianne

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,106
Points 20,450

It's great to hear from you, Barbara!  I'm happy that things are progressing well for you and hope that you can be here with us more often.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,715
Points 419,654
gini replied on Sun, Jun 15 2014 9:44 AM

And it is very nice to see you, barbara

gini in north idaho

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,446
Points 127,674

It does take time and it is hard to admit that there are things we can no longer do. I'm so happy that your recovery is going well and it is good to see you Mysterious Barbara. :)

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 970
Points 16,565

Barbara. Glad to see your well on the road to recovery. This group really is very therapeutic. 

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2015 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use