Top 10 Posters

Did you work on a quilt today #10

Page 73 of 185 (2770 items) « First ... < Previous 71 72 73 74 75 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2,769 Replies | 49 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 938
Points 15,900

Agnes that is gorgeous. 

Yes, yes I did make another quilt made this Folklore Charm Quilt for my friend who is fighting thru chemo. 

• | Post Points: 50
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,240
Points 19,255
weezee56 replied on Sun, Jul 27 2014 10:27 PM

Agnes. That really look different.

Mamag nice quilt.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 383
Points 8,485
didash replied on Mon, Jul 28 2014 4:23 PM

Only quilt work I've done today is put the final stitches in the binding and label my Row by Row quilt.  Took it to my LQS and was the first!

Here's the quilt and my prize :)

Now I can get back to the Christmas gifts! LOL!

• | Post Points: 95
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,240
Points 19,255
weezee56 replied on Mon, Jul 28 2014 4:27 PM

Diane ,very nice Row by Row. and your 25 fat quarters. I also was the first to turn in my row by row. I get to pick out my fat quarters. She gave me a gift certificate so I can use as I need them.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 935
Points 17,435

Love seeing everything you all are doing.  We have some very talented ladies!  

Today I finished the bunting I made for soon to be granddaughter #2 so I could mail it with the other things I made.   My least favorite part of it was sewing the large snaps on otherwise it was fairly easy, well sort of.  The directions were not clear so I made a couple adjustments.  It turned out so cute.

I also made 2 little Needle Books using an online tutorial I had been saving for a long time.  It has 4 little pages.  One to take when I travel & the other to stay with the current appliqué project I'm working on at home.    They are really the same size.  

I finally quilted my Art quilt to take to our August Hill Country Quilt Guild meeting in a few weeks.  It will be displayed at the Kerrville Arts Council as a part of the Quilts & Other Art Forms beginning on 8/25.   This is called Pass It On - (like the game we played as kids.)   The way this works is 4 people are signed up & the 1st person is given a photo & has a month to create a wall hanging about 18" X 22" based on her interpretation of the photo.  Only the 1st person sees the photo.  Then the next month t#1 gives her wall hanging to #2 person who has a month to create her wall hanging based on her interpretation of what person #1 created; and so on until all 4 wall hangings are completed.  Then in August we turn it in to the coordinator & can see what the other people have created.   We ended up having one person cancel & I was #2 so I've had everything except the quilting & binding done for a while.   My first attempt at something like this.   I used a couple of old crochet doilies that my mother had given me many years ago,  printed a photo onto fabric of my grandfather's home he grew up in, appliquéd windows & a door, printed photos of rocking chairs onto fabric (they reminded me of the rocking chairs on my grandma's front porch when we were little), the binding is a brown wood  pattern to look like a picture frame & of course my label.    I call it Home Sweet Home.  It'll be fun to see what the other ladies came up with.   So now I've completed two more UFOs, but I have more calling my name.  Have a great week!  August is almost here.

• | Post Points: 50
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 935
Points 17,435

Duplicate post

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 935
Points 17,435

duplicate post

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,917
Points 124,925

Wow didash, it looks great. And congrats on the prize

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,890
Points 69,145
Bonita replied on Mon, Jul 28 2014 5:11 PM

Donna, sorry about your friend, I'm sure she will love the quilt.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,890
Points 69,145
Bonita replied on Mon, Jul 28 2014 5:13 PM

Diane, great job on the Row by Row and congrats on your win. Looks like you got some pretty F4s.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,890
Points 69,145
Bonita replied on Mon, Jul 28 2014 5:50 PM

Patricia Faye, you have been busy, cute bunting and clever art quilt.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,240
Points 19,255
weezee56 replied on Mon, Jul 28 2014 6:14 PM

Patricia your things look great, congrats on the new DGD.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 227
Points 3,640
Deb replied on Mon, Jul 28 2014 6:53 PM

Agnes, enjoyed the pictures of the water bomber! And the wall quilt is gorgeous! The dark border gave it much more color depth.

Mamags, your so sweet to do a quilt that so charming for a friend!! God bless you!

Diane, it's great you also won the FQ!! Great quilt!!

Patricia, you have also been a very busy lady! Love all your projects!!

I only got a top done lately .. This was a bead pattern that I saw on Pinterest and thought it would be cute if I adjusted it for a quilt.This want happened...

Deb

🌺 You know you are a quilter when the only scraps under your table are fabric.🐾

• | Post Points: 65
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 935
Points 17,435

Diane, I'm so envious of you winning the FQs!

Mamags, your friend will love the quilt.

Deb, love your quilt top.  It is adorable.  

For some reason my other post was on there 3 times so I deleted them.  Don't know how that happened. Sorry : )

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,240
Points 19,255
weezee56 replied on Mon, Jul 28 2014 7:21 PM

Deb your (bead pattern) quilt is very cute.

Page 73 of 185 (2770 items) « First ... < Previous 71 72 73 74 75 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use