Top 10 Posters

Did you work on a quilt today #10

Page 69 of 112 (1680 items) « First ... < Previous 67 68 69 70 71 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 1,679 Replies | 42 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,415
Points 415,724
gini replied on Mon, Jul 21 2014 11:13 PM

cute quilt tami

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,517
Points 47,270

Weezee, your quilt is great and 25 fat quarters to boot. Wow, congratulations!

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,517
Points 47,270

Tami, your quilt is really pretty. If you don't tell, no one will ever know anything is backwards. It looks perfect! I too have been thinking of a B&W along with dozens of others, LOL.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,514
Points 25,350
Debbie replied on Tue, Jul 22 2014 4:48 AM

weezee, great job on your quilt.  I love it!  question - did you add the wording or did the strips come like that?  are you in on the license plate swap and if so, which one are you swapping?  

You should post this picture on that forum, for all those who are swapping to see, please!.  

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,514
Points 25,350
Debbie replied on Tue, Jul 22 2014 4:52 AM

Tami, great job on your "shack, rattle and roll' quilt.  It does look like it would be easy to do.  love it!

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,758
Points 66,980
Bonita replied on Tue, Jul 22 2014 4:54 AM

Weezee,your row turned out beautifully. Congrats on the 25 fat quarters.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,758
Points 66,980
Bonita replied on Tue, Jul 22 2014 4:58 AM

Tami, pretty b&w quilt. I never would have known any thing was not the way you planned if you had not pointed it out. I'm quilting a b&w now and I love B&W quilts.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 598
Points 10,500
Tami Paul replied on Tue, Jul 22 2014 8:18 AM

thank you gini, pat, debbie and bonita. I was glad it still made some sorta of pin wheel. I got right to left instead of left to right. Most of the time the pics are for people who understand better from pics, so I didn't even realize it would make a difference til it came time to assemble. and my small sides were on the top and bottom instead of the sides. but it worked. couple of the same colors got to close. not sure what happened there lol but I am sure she will like it. I always say that is what makes it home made, want it perfect go get one that a machine made, and your probably looking to close. thanks again everyone

Tami of Walla Walla, Washington

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,129
Points 17,430
weezee56 replied on Tue, Jul 22 2014 9:34 AM

Tami,  Backwards still looks great.

Debbie, I'm not really in the swap this year. I just swapped with you. You should get your plate today.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,129
Points 17,430
weezee56 replied on Tue, Jul 22 2014 9:36 AM

Debbie, I added the wording myself. 

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,821
Points 365,937
Kris replied on Tue, Jul 22 2014 11:17 AM

weezee56:
I finished my Row by Row... I won 25 fat quarters of my choice.

Congratulations Weezee. Your quilt is lovely.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 24,821
Points 365,937
Kris replied on Tue, Jul 22 2014 11:18 AM

Tami Paul:
I started a quilt today for my niece out of Summer 2014 easy quilts magazine. The one called "shake, rattle and roll".

Very nice Tami.

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 227
Points 3,645
Deb replied on Tue, Jul 22 2014 11:26 AM

Weezee, that neat you won some FQs!! Nice quilt! 

Tami, I love a B&W! Yours looks great!!

Deb

🌺 You know you are a quilter when the only scraps under your table are fabric.🐾

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 778
Points 12,600

Tami, Love your B&W quilt.  Looks wonderful.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,432
Points 243,477
Thea replied on Tue, Jul 22 2014 2:16 PM

Weezee - love that you won 25 fat quarters - doing the happy quilting dance - do not on pain of death ask me what the dance looks like... :)

Love Tami's black and white quilt - it is your pattern - not done wrong at all -you did awesome!!! again the happy quilting dance - please read above...:)

Donna - love your camping site and am excited that you are going to build a home there - awesome!  

Me - well - have been having an RA flare-up so what I accomplish each day is minimal - pain meds help some but not much during this time - but I do know it will go away as it has in the past - just have to live through it -  - and then the bad news - summer heat arrived in OK and our a/c went bye bye - they are going to try and fix it but ... BUT... if they can't we will have to buy a whole new one as the one we have - which isn't that old - does not comply with the new standards that went in to place - when we bought this one we had been told that about our old one - what kind of scam are they doing here???  But the man is trying hard to fix it so that we can get through this summer... but it will eventually have to be replaced - so another thing to do or not to do before we sell the house!

I am on block 12 of my sampler quilt - thankfully they made the last one an easy one as I am and have been frustrated - me and seam ripper are great friends right now - I actually should not do anything complicated when in a flare- up as I don't seem to be able to read directions correctly nor look at the pieces correctly - amazes me as I read them twice and measure 3 times before I cut - but am still making beginner mistakes - but I am on block 12 so nothing hard with this last block so as soon as I am able I'll sew it together and then start on the flying geese border for this quilt - I am not sure if I should attempt it right now but we shall see... it is a different border then I have ever done so we shall see how I do... not sure...:)

the house is very dark as I have covered all the windows with quilts upon quilts to keep out as much of the sun heat as possible - and the critters are sleeping... the tv is spouting its depressing news - and I am praying for all the people on this earth to wake up and kick the devil out of their lives - to realize that your neighbor is a wonderful person no matter what they are like... I have hopes that the Good Lord will soften all their hearts and stop this idiocy soon.... I can hope can't I... I know I still have my pink glasses on!

Sending the heat of Oklahoma to wherever it is needed since I would love it a little cooler - not much - but the others in the house would love it to be a lot cooler... amazing that I am in a flare-up now as I usually do wonderful in the heat - must be the stress of everything... NO STRESS - doctor's orders... is anyone in the world listening...:)

Page 69 of 112 (1680 items) « First ... < Previous 67 68 69 70 71 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use