Top 10 Posters

Did you work on a quilt today #10

Page 65 of 138 (2056 items) « First ... < Previous 63 64 65 66 67 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2,055 Replies | 49 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,449
Points 47,720
Angele replied on Fri, Jul 18 2014 7:14 PM

Agnes your bedroom is so well organized, my sewing area has a sofa bed in it, though I'm not sure I could find it under all that is on top of it.  I love to see your through the woods hanging in a place of honour like that.

Angèle  from NWO

• | Post Points: 20
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,449
Points 47,720
Angele replied on Fri, Jul 18 2014 7:28 PM

Deb that puppy quilt is so cute! It will make a kid very happy!

i cut some of the fabric for my nephew's wedding quilt. I have really like two weeks to make it so the quilter can do it for me. I also have to make a baby quilt for my great niece who will be born in September... I had been off the site for a while, I missed reading all of the goings on here. This is a place where I've always felt I got an honest opinion which is what I like.

like Thea and so many others, I'm shocked by the violence towards civilians in so many countries.  I even think of those 200+ girls that the group BocaHaram stole from the school, simply because they are girls and their families believed girls should have an education in order to have a better life. I pray for the victims of the plane crash, for the innocents in the Gaza Strip, for those girls.

Angèle  from NWO

• | Post Points: 5
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,784
Points 122,620

Oh Deb! It's adorable.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,784
Points 122,620

Deb:

So neat to get on here and see all the lovely work that had been going on!! Way to go , ladies!

Agnes, love your sleep area !

Been busy getting charity blankets done! Still have a lot of room in my big box! Here's what I been working on... Have two done and several more cut out!

Deb, is there a pattern for this? I would love to make one for my dog to sleep on. It is so cute.

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

• | Post Points: 50
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 227
Points 3,645
Deb replied on Fri, Jul 18 2014 8:26 PM

Judy, it is an older Simplicity pattern#4993. They are real fun to make!

Deb

🌺 You know you are a quilter when the only scraps under your table are fabric.🐾

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,304
Points 29,595
Agnes replied on Fri, Jul 18 2014 8:40 PM

Angele:
Agnes your bedroom is so well organized,

Angele--I like to make every inch count. I live in approx 500 sq ft. Besides that , I just do not function in even the slightest bit of disarray. 

Agnes in NW Ontario

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 821
Points 13,475

Here is my latest creation. Honey Bee Wall Hanging. Just have to sandwich & quilt. 

• | Post Points: 95
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,304
Points 29,595
Agnes replied on Fri, Jul 18 2014 8:45 PM

Judy T-Bellingham:
Agnes, love your sleep area !

Judy--Love that puppy! Thanks. This is the most color coordinated my sleep area has ever been.

Agnes in NW Ontario

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 227
Points 3,645
Deb replied on Fri, Jul 18 2014 8:49 PM

Mamags, it's so cute!!! And fast work!!

Deb

🌺 You know you are a quilter when the only scraps under your table are fabric.🐾

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,304
Points 29,595
Agnes replied on Fri, Jul 18 2014 8:51 PM

Donna--Just have to ask you a question I was often asked. Do you ever sleep? Very cute wall hanging.

After two hours of quilting today, in two separate one hour sessions,I had to quit. My body was starting to scream even though I followed all the steps that usually keep it happy. I also made the bad mistake of showing the top to another tenant day before yesterday. Prefaced with, there is no hurry, she is already questioning my progress. I ended up selling the quilt to her and she informed me that she has been to the bank. I've come to the conclusion that money burns a hole in her pocket. 

Agnes in NW Ontario

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 821
Points 13,475

Agnes. No not very well. Insomnia is one of my plethora of alignments. I've been this way since I can remember since I am sick so often even when I was in grade school I learned how to manage my time well and get a bunch done in the time I have. I'll be away for a month between FL & DC so I'm getting what I can get done finished because all that traveling will most likely set off a Lupus flare. But I have to see my twins & my new grandson. 

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,802
Points 67,545
Bonita replied on Fri, Jul 18 2014 9:14 PM

Agnes,your sleep area is so cozy looking. I like the way you've hung the wall hangings.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,802
Points 67,545
Bonita replied on Fri, Jul 18 2014 9:15 PM

Deb, that's just the cutest thing. The kids will love them.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,802
Points 67,545
Bonita replied on Fri, Jul 18 2014 9:17 PM

Donna, lovely quilt. I'm always impressed at how quickly you get them done.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 288
Points 4,705

Spent my day with my quilting group. Got my blocks squared up so moving along, even if I spent more time chatting than cutting. Unlike you, Donna, I just cannot do those marathon quilting sessions! I just don't know how you can stay at it for the hours you must spend in your sewing room. My dogs would file for legal separation from me if I did that!! I quit when I start hearing a lot of heavy sighing going on under my work table... that's a pretty good signal that it's time to stop. Or when my eyes are crossed... whichever comes first! I've resigned myself to the fact that I'll not be one of those quilters who speak of having made 100-200-300 or so... lol. 

My Sunshine doesn't come from the skies, It comes from the love in my dog's eyes.

-Unknown

Page 65 of 138 (2056 items) « First ... < Previous 63 64 65 66 67 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use