Top 10 Posters

Did you work on a quilt today #10

Page 53 of 169 (2522 items) « First ... < Previous 51 52 53 54 55 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 2,521 Replies | 47 Followers

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 383
Points 8,485
didash replied on Thu, Jul 10 2014 11:54 PM

Completed Christmas Gifts...The batik quilt is for my brother.  I only photographed 2 of about 1/2 doz microwave bowl holders that I made as Christmas gifts.  Will be making the Baked Potato/Corn on the Cob microwave bags to go with them (waiting for fabric to arrive).

• | Post Points: 5
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 383
Points 8,485
didash replied on Thu, Jul 10 2014 11:55 PM

This is the first section of the "Joy" quilt - will take this to FL to work on over the winter...

Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 383
Points 8,485
didash replied on Fri, Jul 11 2014 12:03 AM

I think these are the last to pics (finally!).  In my "list of completed projects", I forgot that I also made a few of those "boxes" that several of you were making and gave as Easter gifts filled with goodies - just didn't get a pic taken before I gifted them...I was sewing the last of the buttons on 10 mins before everyone arrived!  Nothing like last minute.

These two quilts are Christmas gifts for very dear friends...ready for quilting and binding :)

• | Post Points: 80
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 28,504
Points 417,409
gini replied on Fri, Jul 11 2014 12:49 AM

thanks for the show, diane.   you've been busy

gini in north idaho

• | Post Points: 20
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 120
Points 2,055

Gee, I turn my back for a day and come back to see all these lovely quilts! I worked on garden party tonight for a while. Still on the flag block.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,550
Points 47,780

Wow, Diane you have been smoking that machine of yours. Great quilt show, thanks.

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,550
Points 47,780

Deb, your bookshelf is great! I agree with Judy, stitch in the ditch the books to make them pop and heavier stitching to make the background recede a bit. You did an amazing job, I'd like to sit down with it and "read" all your books!

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,608
Points 52,050
Ginny replied on Fri, Jul 11 2014 3:39 AM

It is going to be gorgeous when you are done, Jen.  It looks great right now.   Ginny

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,592
Points 26,760
Debbie replied on Fri, Jul 11 2014 5:50 AM

Want to make everyone aware of a national, actually Ontario is participating also, shop hop going on.  It's called Row by Row experience http://www.rowbyrowexperience.com/

there are a group of us that are swapping state license plates, (35 states and Ontario) these are fabric state license plates and all have some quilting saying on them, really cute.  check out the website and then check out the state row by row forum that is happening now.  

This is the plate I'm swapping from OK  

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 505
Points 10,210
tnmtgrl replied on Fri, Jul 11 2014 6:18 AM

Wow Diane you have been really busy!! Great looking quilts!! Thanks everyone for your compliments on mine! Have to run , work early today......

newport, tennessee

"may there always be work for your hands to do"

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,608
Points 247,132
Thea replied on Fri, Jul 11 2014 9:01 AM

Donna - your helicopter quilt is awesome and you did a very nice job on the quilting - I know that took a lot of work - the precision - applause

Diane - you are putting us all to shame - love your quilt show you put on for us... thank you so much... I needed some eye candy badly this morning.

Elaine - pulling for you at your doctors appt today.  I just know that prayers you are getting sent your way will make everything  better.  Please let me know if there is anything I can do - I am only a few hours away!

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 701
Points 13,295
Michelle replied on Fri, Jul 11 2014 10:32 AM

Gini,  

Haven't posted in quite a while due to internet issues in Canada and Alaska, but have to say this quilt hanging is beautiful!  

Prayers for all the ladies here with so many health issues. Love sent to each of you. 

We are still in Alaska, now down in Seward on the Kenai Penisula. Cool and rainy here. I did update our blog with more pics of quilt shops, material and Moose!  

Have been reading all the posts just unable to post most of the time. 

Michelle B
Enjoy family, friends and hobbies

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,608
Points 52,050
Ginny replied on Fri, Jul 11 2014 11:27 AM

Well,  I don't think that I will be posting much for a week or so,  I did a really embarrassing thing this morning.  Went to the medical center for pulmonary rehab and proceeded to sprawl right out next to a man who was walking down the same hall next to me,  real cool job if i do say so myself. I feel on my right knee and couldn't get up.  Thought that I might have a fracture( it hurt that bad)  Ended up being taken to the ER via Fire Dept ambulance.  Ended up no fracture shown, Just horrible hematoma fro being on coumadin.  Then the left shoulder started hurting , and it is swollen too.  Now I am home and laying in bed with a knee brace on and a walker next to the bed and feeling nauseous from the pain pill they gave me, I think.   I'm going back to lay down now due to the nausea.  Bleek    Ginny

• | Post Points: 95
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 346
Points 4,675

Oh, Ginny!  I am so sorry to hear about your accident.  What a bummer!  Well, stay cool and recuperate really fast.  We will miss you if you don't post soon.

Barbara

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,831
Points 123,575

Ouch, Ginny, double ouch!

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Page 53 of 169 (2522 items) « First ... < Previous 51 52 53 54 55 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use