Top 10 Posters

What are you up to today #10

Page 46 of 65 (961 items) « First ... < Previous 44 45 46 47 48 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 960 Replies | 38 Followers

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,673
Points 120,445

Agnes, love the rushing waters photo. Our temps are mid 80's which is warm, but not unbearable. We went down to the bay for a walk but it was just too warm for George and one of our aging dogs.

I took a photo of our backyard lacetop Hydrangea. (did I already post this? I'm so flakey and apologize for the duplicate if I did).

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

• | Post Points: 65
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,137
Points 14,725
Dawn replied on Sun, Aug 3 2014 6:26 PM

Beautiful pics ladies!!    Glad everyone is safe after that storm Gini!  

I think I am ready to start getting my next art quilt together, I always need DH's opinion and he liked it, so, I am good to go!  Had company  yesterday so the house is clean; which means more time to quilt this week!  :-)  I just still feel guilty quilting when my house isn't clean.  Not that it's a mess, but just tidied up.  I really need to get over that!  LOL!

Well, going to research baby shower ideas & quilts for a friend.  Everyone have an awesome week!

Thea, feel tons better tomorrow!!!  Praying for you!!!

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,134
Points 17,485

Gini- Glad your parents are okay and your studio downtown sounds great. I do have a sewing room, but would like to have a bigger one.

Agnes, Nice falls, the water looks so pretty.  

Judy, You did,but it's great to see your Hydrangea's again, they are beautiful.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 227
Points 3,645
Deb replied on Sun, Aug 3 2014 8:40 PM

Judy and Agnes, loved the photos!! The rushing water was awesome and the hydrangeas are beautiful!

Deb

🌺 You know you are a quilter when the only scraps under your table are fabric.🐾

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 284
Points 4,610

Gini, thanks for sharing the info about your studio! I love it! Sounds so fancy and all... lol.

Agnes your water photos are wonderful. You have so many opportunities for your photography living where you do now! Thanks for sharing!

Judy, I used to have hydrangeas in my yard when living in WA. Loved them and miss them. Thanks for sending us the photo!

My Sunshine doesn't come from the skies, It comes from the love in my dog's eyes.

-Unknown

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,409
Points 47,175
Angele replied on Sun, Aug 3 2014 8:51 PM

Gini, I'm glad your mom and dad are ok. That is very scary.

Angèle  from NWO

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,409
Points 47,175
Angele replied on Sun, Aug 3 2014 8:53 PM

Agnes those photos are very nice. Thanks for sharing.

Angèle  from NWO

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,409
Points 47,175
Angele replied on Sun, Aug 3 2014 8:54 PM

Judy your hydrangeas are beautiful.

Angèle  from NWO

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,752
Points 38,885
ls2116 replied on Sun, Aug 3 2014 10:28 PM

Recuperating from row by row miles.  Did some gardening and sewing.  tomorrow I have errands and housework to catch up on.

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,449
Points 176,348
Marie replied on Mon, Aug 4 2014 6:55 AM

Agnes and Judy, thank you for sharing your photos, Mother Nature sure gives us things to celebrate!

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,449
Points 176,348
Marie replied on Mon, Aug 4 2014 7:00 AM

Gini, glad your mom and dad are ok.  So sorry they went through that.  Hope the weather in that neck of the woods, or anywhere for that matter,  gets better, everyone has been through quite enough for this year!  

Millbury, MA

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 218
Points 10,170

Happy Monday everyone! I survived my 5K race this weekend. I placed 4th in the race and my two friends I ran with placed 5th and 6th. We celebrated afterwards with large stacks of pancakes. The race was in and around a hay field. It was hilly, ruddy, and humid.But we finished!

Hope you all had a great weekend!

• | Post Points: 50
Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 5,673
Points 120,445

Happy Monday to you too QCA Rachel. Congrats for placing 4th in the 5K race. 

In the beautiful Pacific Northwest!

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,447
Points 243,717
Thea replied on Mon, Aug 4 2014 8:39 AM

Great Job Rachel!  I survived the weekend and did some - a little - sewing!!! Whoo hooo!  I have started off the week though and got most of my Monday chores done... did the floor in the bedroom - 3 loads of laundry - and last to do after I see my doctor this afternoon is the kitchen floor - and then the week will be mine to do some sewing... finish up this quilt I am working on - finish up the Owl top and then quilt 3 quilts I found in the closet all sandwiched just waiting... they have been patient and now need to be quilted so that is the plan - hoping the weather here stays nice and warm - not hot - as the a/c went out again - so just warm and I'll be sewing the week away.  

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,134
Points 17,485

Sounds like you had a great weekend, finishing is great, coming in 4th is even better.

Page 46 of 65 (961 items) « First ... < Previous 44 45 46 47 48 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use