Top 10 Posters

What are you up to today #10

Page 39 of 109 (1627 items) « First ... < Previous 37 38 39 40 41 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 1,626 Replies | 44 Followers

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 940
Points 15,940

Actually we own that piece of property and plan on building a tiny home there as well as a 12 x 16 sewing cabin for me of coarse.  Its in Talmage, UT.  We will live there full time in about a year.

• | Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 227
Points 3,640
Deb replied on Mon, Jul 21 2014 7:23 PM

Dawn, that's good news!! I pray that she'll continue to do good!!

Deb

🌺 You know you are a quilter when the only scraps under your table are fabric.🐾

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 227
Points 3,640
Deb replied on Mon, Jul 21 2014 7:25 PM

And Mamgs, I enjoyed the pictures, lovely countryside!

Deb

🌺 You know you are a quilter when the only scraps under your table are fabric.🐾

Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,912
Points 40,960
ls2116 replied on Mon, Jul 21 2014 8:25 PM

Ginny and Sukoshi ...take care and heal well.  Sukoshi if you need inspiration heres an idea I've seen some of your post cards before have you ever done a sunset on a card maybe with a varigated thread  or a dog draw it out and stitch it up i guess like thread painting.  Just an idea.

Quilting My Rainbow

• | Post Points: 20
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,582
Points 24,020
Susie replied on Tue, Jul 22 2014 7:59 AM

For those that remember her, I got a call from Chicagosinger.  She's doing better.  Had a really bad heart attack a while back but is mending.  She is finally able to sit at her machine for a little bit each day, but cannot yet manage the computer.  She's working on it so she can get back to us soon!  She wanted me to let you all know that she is thinking about everyone!

Chicagoland, Illinois

• | Post Points: 95
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 641
Points 9,660
MaggieNae replied on Tue, Jul 22 2014 8:05 AM

Suzie, Thanks for the update on Chicagosinger.  I actually have been thinking about her and wondered where she disappeared to.  I wish her a very speedy recovery.

Mamagshouse, You may want to make that cabin 20 x 16, I'm just sayin'.  Or maybe 20 x 20?  Ooh ooh, how about 20 x 25.  That sounds good.

Tami, love the black and white.  Nice choice.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,035
Points 369,017
Kris replied on Tue, Jul 22 2014 11:14 AM

Susie:
For those that remember her, I got a call from Chicagosinger.  She's doing better.

Thanks for the update Susie. She was my secret santa a couple years back.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,700
Points 248,197
Thea replied on Tue, Jul 22 2014 11:34 AM

Susie:

For those that remember her, I got a call from Chicagosinger.  She's doing better.  Had a really bad heart attack a while back but is mending.  She is finally able to sit at her machine for a little bit each day, but cannot yet manage the computer.  She's working on it so she can get back to us soon!  She wanted me to let you all know that she is thinking about everyone!

Susie, Please let her know that I have been praying for her - I felt something had happened but had no idea who her friends were here who would know how to get a hold of her and I had dumped all my SS stuff from the year she participated.  I am glad she is doing better and hope soon to see her back on here... Has she been able to quit smoking?  I have been praying that she was able to!  Send her hugs for me!

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 940
Points 15,940

Maggie Nae, I don't want to push my luck.  At first my sewing room was in the pantry closet, now I got upgraded to the guest bedroom which is 10 x 12.  But I would love it to be 20 x 16 or 20 x 25.  

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,645
Points 52,535
Ginny replied on Tue, Jul 22 2014 4:28 PM

Thanks for the info, Susie.  I often wondered what had happened.  I know she was having a bad time the last time she was on here.    Prayerfully I hope she will be able to get back to us.     Ginny

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 935
Points 17,435

I'm exhausted!  I spent the day cleaning up my sewing room.  It was a complete DISASTER & I couldn't function with it that way any longer.  I sorted through all the scraps of fabrics that I had been throwing into one bag which had grown into 3!  I sorted them into their appropriate labelled color bags (Large Bags for each Red, Black, Blue, Green, Red & Pinks, Yellow, White & Beige)  I use the scraps  for my Postage Stamp Quilts - 2" squares.  Then I folded & put away larger yardage into bookshelves; filed crochet, knitting, craft, quilt & appliqué patterns into their assigned folders/ notebooks; put the 3 projects I'm working on in their clear bags so I can easily find them; and put all my appliqué supplies together in their travel basket. Now my cutting table & sewing machine cabinet are clear & tomorrow I'll be able to work on my existing projects.  

I decided to sell my Accuquilt Go!Baby & the 8 dies since I rarely use it & it takes up an entire shelf in the bookcase.  Selling it for $200 so if you're interested, please see my MarketPlace add I just posted!

I'm also thinking about selling a couple of the sewing machines that I rarely use.  I'll probably do that on our local Craig's list . I only use my 2 Brothers so moving the others out would make lots more room for me!  That's a project for another day! 

Thanks for the updates.  I haven't been able to get on the computer much lately while working on all the sewing projects for my sweet DIL, but I'm almost done with them.  Baby's due early October so I'm in good shape.  My DH just told me he found us a movie to watch on TV so I'm ready to relax for the evening!

Have a good week!  

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 608
Points 9,680
Joyce replied on Tue, Jul 22 2014 8:30 PM

Gini did you take a pic of the carpet that made you fall?  The hospital should pay for your bills.  I hope you feel better soon.  Take care.

Joyce

Maryland

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 940
Points 15,940

Patricia Faye what a busy girl. I feel the same way about my scan n cut till this last project where I needed 60 petals. It came in handy then. I only use my Brothers too. Lol I have 3. Serger, which I am doing all my binding with. My $70 Brother from Walmart is the fastest bobbin winder ever. And everything else I do on my Brother Innov-is 950D. Love them all. 

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 3,645
Points 52,535
Ginny replied on Tue, Jul 22 2014 9:40 PM

No, I haven't taken a picture of the carpet.  It is in a hall leading to one of the therapy areas, and I haven't been able to walk enough to go back there.   I finally have an appointment with an orthopedic Doctor tomorrow so maybe I'll be able to get back on my feet soon.  I can't even walk down to my mailbox as I can't walk back up the hill to get back into the house and can't drive down there as it is my driving foot that is affected.   I probably will have to have physical therapy to get back on my feet, but we will see.     Ginny

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 608
Points 9,680
Joyce replied on Tue, Jul 22 2014 10:21 PM

Oh my Ginny you really are injured.  You sound like my friend in SC that fell in her hall way last week and broke her ankle, she bruised ribs and other places and can barely even get into her bathroom now as she is in a cast up to her knee.  She was having lots of problems before and now is pretty much stuck in her bedroom.  

Hopefully you will both heal quickly.  

Joyce

Page 39 of 109 (1627 items) « First ... < Previous 37 38 39 40 41 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use