Top 10 Posters

What are you up to today #10

Page 35 of 113 (1693 items) « First ... < Previous 33 34 35 36 37 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 1,692 Replies | 46 Followers

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,609
Points 27,095
Debbie replied on Fri, Jul 11 2014 6:06 AM

Want to make everyone aware of a national, actually Ontario is participating also, shop hop going on.  It's called Row by Row experience http://www.rowbyrowexperience.com/

there are a group of us that are swapping state license plates, (35 states and Ontario) these are fabric state license plates and all have some quilting saying on them, really cute.  check out the website and then check out the state row by row forum that is happening now.  

This is the plate I'm swapping from OK  

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

• | Post Points: 50
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 19,844
Points 248,954
Barbara replied on Fri, Jul 11 2014 6:31 AM

Quiltmaker  MAG

Liberty,Missouri

EAT!! SLEEP !! QUILT!!

• | Post Points: 5
Top 50 Contributor
Posts 2,919
Points 41,040
ls2116 replied on Fri, Jul 11 2014 8:06 PM

looks great I'll check out their site.

Quilting My Rainbow

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,048
Points 369,207
Kris replied on Fri, Jul 11 2014 11:56 PM

Darlene:
I have been  looking into having a retreat in Ontario next May .I have a place working a proposal for costs etc...

Oooh. Looks good.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,048
Points 369,207
Kris replied on Fri, Jul 11 2014 11:58 PM

I'm winding down after a long day. Appointments in the morning and work in the evening. I was fortunate enough to only have one patient all night which allowed me to make an LUS block.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,048
Points 369,207
Kris replied on Sat, Jul 12 2014 12:01 AM

Debbie:
Want to make everyone aware of a national, actually Ontario is participating also, shop hop going on.  It's called Row by Row experience

Deb I collected a row from my LQS last weekend (she didn't have a plate). I thought that would be it for me but I'm actually going to another shop tomorrow. I plan on purchasing some of the license plates to go with my blocks from the state block swap.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 941
Points 15,975

Just finished my grocery shopping with my Granny Kart.  Love it.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,715
Points 248,472
Thea replied on Sat, Jul 12 2014 12:37 PM

Donna - it is so nice to see a picture of you - very pretty lady... Love that cart!  Do you walk to the grocery store and then home?  If so, good exercise... it is too far for me to go...

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,609
Points 27,095
Debbie replied on Sat, Jul 12 2014 1:56 PM

Kris:

Debbie:
Want to make everyone aware of a national, actually Ontario is participating also, shop hop going on.  It's called Row by Row experience

Deb I collected a row from my LQS last weekend (she didn't have a plate). I thought that would be it for me but I'm actually going to another shop tomorrow. I plan on purchasing some of the license plates to go with my blocks from the state block swap.

A bunch of us are swapping them over on state row by row post.  Check it out and join us.  We need someone to send us Maine plates.  

"I'm just a poor soul who's intentions are good.   Oh, Lord, Please don't let me be misunderstood."

Debbie (dear1953)  

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 25,048
Points 369,207
Kris replied on Sat, Jul 12 2014 3:36 PM

Debbie:
A bunch of us are swapping them over on state row by row post.  Check it out and join us.  We need someone to send us Maine plates.

I visited three shops. Only one had plates (two were loose the others were in kits). The other two shops said they ordered them. I'll check back since they're both less than five miles from my home.

My friend Pat says we should go down to NH and check there. We live very close to the border. I'll let you know what we find.

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,154
Points 14,985
Dawn replied on Sat, Jul 12 2014 4:24 PM

Well, week 1 of 3 done, with the grands.  We had the easy one first.  :-)  LOL  Now have his sibs for 9 days.  Then we will have 2 more for 6 days.  They are truly great kids and such a riot.  I messed w/my 3 yr. old grandson.  We were buying Popsicles and bought Bomb Pops.  He was concerned about the word Bomb.  I told him, yeah, when you eat them, they explode in your mouth.  He said, NO I DON'T WANT THEM!!!!  I told him I was kidding, but he would not believe me!  So, when he acts up, we threatened to make him eat one and he would shape right up!  :-)  He was even concerned on the way home that they would blow up the car!  Toooooooooo funny!  I am a terrible Grandma!  ;-)  He has since eaten one and is fine.  Rats, now what to do when he acts up?!!!  LOL!!!

DGD2 and I plan to make a quick quilt for her American Girl doll this week.  We have gone thru my stash and picked out fabrics.

Well, better get supper started, we have baths and a movie scheduled for tonight!

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 227
Points 3,640
Deb replied on Sat, Jul 12 2014 6:52 PM

Dawn wrote....So, when he acts up, we threatened to make him eat one and he would shape right up!  :-)  He was even concerned on the way home that they would blow up the car!  Toooooooooo funny!  I am a terrible Grandma!  ;-)"

lol!!! Love it!!

mamags, I really like your cart!!

couldnt work on quilting today.. Did take a walk after a small rain shower and took some pictures..

Deb

🌺 You know you are a quilter when the only scraps under your table are fabric.🐾

• | Post Points: 65
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,246
Points 19,420
weezee56 replied on Sat, Jul 12 2014 7:31 PM

Deb love all your pictures. 

Mamag  nice cart I wish I was close enough to walk to the store. 

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,715
Points 248,472
Thea replied on Sat, Jul 12 2014 7:50 PM

Deb - love the nature pictures and the rainbow - beautiful - God's promise to us!  Awesome!

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 941
Points 15,975

We purposely moved to this apartment complex cause everything is in walking distance for me cause I don't drive anymore. Yes it's about the only good exercise I get these days. Is walking the dogs & when I go shopping. My 23 year old DD thought these pictures were hysterical. 

Page 35 of 113 (1693 items) « First ... < Previous 33 34 35 36 37 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use