Top 10 Posters

What are you up to today #10

Page 19 of 113 (1685 items) « First ... < Previous 17 18 19 20 21 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 1,684 Replies | 46 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Marie:
 I'll be moving in reverse soon!  LOL

I can so relate to that Marie, I feel exactly the same way some days. I've decided that if I do just a little bit each day at least I'm making forward movement. I hope you have a wonderful and productive day. (((Hugs)))

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

• | Post Points: 20
Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

Yumm Deb, those look wonderful. How sweet of you to share with your family & friends , but you will sure be busy for a bit.

Top 500 Contributor
Posts 298
Points 4,875

Deb are you canning or freezing any of those beautiful peaches? Nothing better than peach pie in the  winter months! 

My Sunshine doesn't come from the skies, It comes from the love in my dog's eyes.

-Unknown

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 266
Points 4,965
Lesley replied on Thu, Jun 26 2014 11:20 AM

Yes Zoetec49 it is a song called Hoppipolla ( Puddle jumping) luckily there is a lot of oohing and aahing so can count the beats to that. Nearly there just need to polish it up a bit!

xx

• | Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 227
Points 3,640
Deb replied on Thu, Jun 26 2014 2:49 PM

Springermom, I am freezing them! The family is fond of smoothies.there will be pie too!

Deb

🌺 You know you are a quilter when the only scraps under your table are fabric.🐾

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,154
Points 14,985
Dawn replied on Thu, Jun 26 2014 3:19 PM

Is, so very sorry, sending hugs and prayers.  Deb, those peaches look fantastic!  I love them in shakes!  I am soooooooo bad!  :-)

Got a new microwave yesterday, my second one, EVER!!!  My old one still works, but was born in 1984, plus, it did something a few months back that kinda freaked me out, there were sparks!  :-)  Anyway, getting this new appliance installed and all, made me start cleaning and purging my kitchen.  Cleaned out cupboards and rearranged like crazy!  I have more counter-space!!!   Got more stuff for the garage sale DD and I hope to do yet this year!  I am quite proud of myself!  

Now to get the future library cleaned out and ready for DGS3 as we will have the whole family here next week!  13 of us!  DGS3 now won't stay in his crib or pack-n-play.  So, I don't think it is safe for him to be in the room w/the other grands, as he rolls all over.  So for now, he gets his own room!

They keep saying we are to get some rain, not sure.  But I love thunder and lightning!!!

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,246
Points 19,420
weezee56 replied on Thu, Jun 26 2014 3:56 PM

Deb those peaches look great. Take an extra bite for me.

Susie, so wonderful, you got the house, enjoy your new sewing room. (We will need pictures)

Dawn it must be cupboard cleaning time, I did a few too. No new appliances tho.

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 507
Points 10,310
tnmtgrl replied on Thu, Jun 26 2014 6:54 PM

I took an 1 1/2 hours out of my day to make a visit to the QATW retreat going on in Cosby, TN today at  Holloway's. Was great to meet everyone and talk to others who appreciate quilting and fabric like I do. Really had a great time!! 

newport, tennessee

"may there always be work for your hands to do"

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,624

What fun Tnmtgrl, so glad you got to spend the afternoon with the ladies.

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,902
Points 69,325
Bonita replied on Thu, Jun 26 2014 7:42 PM

tnmtgrl, glad you got to meet the ladies.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,703
Points 179,728
Marie replied on Fri, Jun 27 2014 6:36 AM

Thanks Spud!

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,703
Points 179,728
Marie replied on Fri, Jun 27 2014 6:39 AM

Deb, I could almost taste those peaches, they look sooo yummy!

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,703
Points 179,728
Marie replied on Fri, Jun 27 2014 6:42 AM

Susie, happy to hear you got the house, a new quilting room is so exciting to anticipate!

Millbury, MA

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 65
Points 1,295
Sherry replied on Fri, Jun 27 2014 6:53 AM

I don't post often, but I was catching up and love all the beautiful quilts! And Kris's new longarm is awesome! Luckily (since I have no room for a longarm) a longarm studio has opened nearby and I can rent time. I recently did my first tumbling blocks quilt on it. So sorry for everyone dealing with losses and health issues.

Although I did do all the house and yardwork yesterday so today could be a "me" day with my sewing room, it never happens that way. After going to my elderly parents' to visit and check on them, I have to take a friend to pick up her car. I swear I will spend time for me though!

Everyone have a good and stress free, pain free day!

Sherry

Not Ranked
Female
Posts 20
Points 340
Terry replied on Fri, Jun 27 2014 7:06 AM

sewing jelly strips two on two making a 5" squares it was on line pattern Jewels. I found that the two jelly rolls are not the same now what do I do?

Page 19 of 113 (1685 items) « First ... < Previous 17 18 19 20 21 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use