Top 10 Posters

What are you up to today #10

Page 18 of 39 (585 items) « First ... < Previous 16 17 18 19 20 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 584 Replies | 28 Followers

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,261
Points 173,143
Marie replied on Wed, Jun 25 2014 1:45 PM

Is, my thoughts and prayers are with you.  (((((HUGS)))))

Millbury, MA

• | Post Points: 5
Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 265
Points 4,945
Lesley replied on Wed, Jun 25 2014 2:32 PM

Is so sad for you. The picture is a good description of how you must be feeling.

I have been conspicuous in my absence! I am in the final week of my training before I am let loose on the unsuspecting public who ring in to the energy company. Hopefully next week,

Not done a lot of sewing at all. Have had tonsillitis which was horrible. Drove nearly 600 round trip to Devon to go to my Aunty's funeral ( she was 991/2) drove 5 hours straight home. So have been very tired this week. Have a baby twister quilt I need to do before next month. Did go to the theatre to see Wicked which was amazing. Concert is 2 weeks on Sunday so trying to learn the Icelandic which is NOT going in at all. May have to lipsynch that one!

Big hugs to you all .

xxxx

• | Post Points: 65
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 114
Points 3,150
qcarachel replied on Wed, Jun 25 2014 2:39 PM

Oh my ladies! There is sickness abound on QCA. Drink lots of water! Eat an apple a day! Don't skip those veggies! Stay healthy-all of you :)

You will all be very happy to know that QCA Sheyenne and I are having a nice dinner tonight. We still work in the same office and decided we need a night of no quilting, no business, and no stress. A cocktail may be had by all.

• | Post Points: 35
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,250
Points 28,335
Agnes replied on Wed, Jun 25 2014 3:12 PM

QCA Rachel--It is so nice to see you popping in with comments. Enjoy your night out with Sheyenne.

Agnes in NW Ontario

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 586
Points 10,140
zoetc49 replied on Wed, Jun 25 2014 3:28 PM

Lesley:

Is so sad for you. The picture is a good description of how you must be feeling.

I have been conspicuous in my absence! I am in the final week of my training before I am let loose on the unsuspecting public who ring in to the energy company. Hopefully next week,

Not done a lot of sewing at all. Have had tonsillitis which was horrible. Drove nearly 600 round trip to Devon to go to my Aunty's funeral ( she was 991/2) drove 5 hours straight home. So have been very tired this week. Have a baby twister quilt I need to do before next month. Did go to the theatre to see Wicked which was amazing. Concert is 2 weeks on Sunday so trying to learn the Icelandic which is NOT going in at all. May have to lipsynch that one!

Big hugs to you all .

xxxx

Are you saying that you need to learn the language of Iceland? I lived there for 3 years and learned how to say  yes and no...lol

Top 25 Contributor
Female
Posts 4,583
Points 75,695
Karla replied on Wed, Jun 25 2014 4:40 PM

So sorry to hear of all the health problems, but have added everyone to my prayer list.  

Good luck with the new job, Lesley, and hope you feel better.

• | Post Points: 20
Top 200 Contributor
Female
Posts 341
Points 6,735
tnmtgrl replied on Wed, Jun 25 2014 6:49 PM

I have not been on in a few days as I had friends move up here from FL and we were busy helping them get settled, their furnishings have not arrived yet so they are "camping out " in their new home until it does. They stayed with us a few days but as soon as they closed on the house they wanted to get in and clean it up before their stuff gets here. My house is not very big and we had 6 dogs and 4 adults running around for 3 days...it was a circus but it was fun! So happy to finally have good friends close by, they are like family to us.

newport, tennessee

"may there always be work for your hands to do"

Top 50 Contributor
Female
Posts 2,330
Points 36,660
Linda replied on Wed, Jun 25 2014 7:45 PM

IS, hugs and prayers for you and your family. Sorry to hear the news.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,015
Points 15,510
weezee56 replied on Wed, Jun 25 2014 7:57 PM

Lesley, Good luck on the new job.

Qcarachel, I hope you and Sheyenne have a nice dinner and drinks.

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,604

I worked on washing and ironing some new fabric. It takes me forever to do the simplest thing lol 

Sitting here staring out the door, it smells like it is going to rain. It was such a pleasant cool day today, I wonder what tomorrow will bring.  I hope to actually get some sewing done tomorrow, fingers crossed. :)

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,261
Points 173,143
Marie replied on Thu, Jun 26 2014 5:53 AM

Lesley, sounds like you need to rest and take it easy for a few days.  Tonsillitis is a horrible thing to get, I had it when I was a young child and I still remember the horrible pain it caused.  (((((HUGS)))))

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,261
Points 173,143
Marie replied on Thu, Jun 26 2014 5:59 AM

Rachel, hope your dinner went well with Sheyenne and that cocktail made you relax without a care in the world.  A time out is needed by all sometimes, brings you back fresh and ready to take on the world.

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,261
Points 173,143
Marie replied on Thu, Jun 26 2014 6:08 AM

Spud, washing and ironing fabric is more than I've done since I got back from Florida in April, just can't get back into my sewing room.  Maybe it's the mess in there that keeps me out, gotta clean.  Humid day yesterday here in MA and it looks like another one today, I hate the humidity, makes me even lazier than I've been.  I'll be moving in reverse soon!  LOL

Millbury, MA

Top 500 Contributor
Female
Posts 187
Points 2,955
Deb replied on Thu, Jun 26 2014 6:41 AM

This is what is on the menu for me today!! Three trees full.... Will do up some for daughter, give some to my brother... Do some for myself...give some to friends ... Do some more for myself.... And by then it will be birds come help yourself!!!!

Deb

🌺 You know you are a quilter when the only scraps under your table are fabric.🐾

• | Post Points: 50
Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,537
Points 23,125
Susie replied on Thu, Jun 26 2014 7:34 AM

Deb--those peaches look MARVELOUS!  I love peaches!  I'm having one as well today...but only 1.

I'm soooo excited!  We got the house!  The final details have yet to be done, but the owner agreed to our rental conditions!  We move in 3 weeks...at least that is the plan.  I will have my own sewing room!  I am taking one of the 5 bedrooms for my sewing!  WOOHOO!!  Good thing I have plenty of projects because this move is going to cost me quite a bit of money...it's not that far away, but coming up with the deposit and rent, whew! 

Chicagoland, Illinois

Page 18 of 39 (585 items) « First ... < Previous 16 17 18 19 20 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use