Top 10 Posters

What are you up to today #10

Page 12 of 41 (605 items) « First ... < Previous 10 11 12 13 14 Next > ... Last » | RSS

rated by 0 users
This post has 604 Replies | 30 Followers

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 653
Points 12,345
Michelle replied on Tue, Jun 17 2014 1:09 PM

Greetings from Alaska!!  We just arrived across the border, that's why I have so quiet for the last 3 weeks, traveling thru Canada. The scenery is amazing and that doesn't even begin to describe it. this pic is a taste of some of the mountains we have been seeing the last few weeks. So many wildlife pics but not only phone, but I do have them all logged on my blog and it's easier to upload the pics to. If anyone is interested I have uploaded and updated the blog 

http://nanassewshoppe.blogspot.com. 

Let me know what you think. No sewing so far and only a few quilt shops on the way. Canada is very expensive so I am saving $ to buy in Alaska. 

Michelle B
Enjoy family, friends and hobbies

• | Post Points: 20
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 653
Points 12,345
Michelle replied on Tue, Jun 17 2014 1:14 PM

Trying to get online and post but keep getting an error when I put pics on here and trying to post. This is a test email to see if it goes thru without a pic on it ? 

Michelle B

• | Post Points: 0
Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 653
Points 12,345
Michelle replied on Tue, Jun 17 2014 1:28 PM

Looks like it posted my pic!  Was telling me error. 

Michelle B

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,604

Beautiful picture Michelle. I tried to look at your blog and got a message it did not exist. :(

Life is like a quilt...bits & pieces, joy & sorrow, stitched with love

• | Post Points: 5
Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 692
Points 10,855

Michelle. I love all the pictures on your blog. I'm so jealous. 

Top 150 Contributor
Female
Posts 653
Points 12,345
Michelle replied on Tue, Jun 17 2014 3:38 PM

I spelled it wrong, sorry! It's; 

http://nanassewingshoppe.blogspot.com. See if that works

Michelle B

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,604

Worked perfect Michelle, great pictures.

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 692
Points 10,855

Spudgrandma I sent you a friend request.   

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 9,443
Points 127,604

Thank You Donna

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,186
Points 15,875
Susan replied on Tue, Jun 17 2014 6:15 PM

Susie:
Today is the first day of PT.
         Susie, PT will help a bunch and you will feel so much better. Hope everything goes well with new house, as it sounds like your a little crowded in the condo. I will say a prayer for you, for health and house.  Susan

Top 75 Contributor
Female
Posts 1,118
Points 14,405
Dawn replied on Tue, Jun 17 2014 7:30 PM

The storms last night were pretty nuts.  My nephew had a branch go thru his house window and some of the other windows broke.  His truck also had a branch go thru the drivers side window.  He and his girlfriend are good.  PTL.  My other nephew in another town had a tree fall on his jeep and they lost a lot of trees.  My Mom had a patio chair and table go missing, she found the chair and last I heard has not found the table.  She lost a tree, thankfully no damage to the house.  We fared well, just a lot of noise.  Had a tornado warning from 10 pm till 10:30.  So spent some time in the basement.  We are supposed to have crazy weather the rest of the week.  

Haven't done much w/quilting for awhile.  Have finally gotten my sewing room more organized.  Have been wanting to do a painting for our guest room, but not sure what I want to do . ..  

Got the lawn mowed, laundry folded and put away.  Supper is done, dishes too.  I will be going w/DD & DGD1 to Rochester, MN to the Mayo Clinic for a MRI.  She is quite shaky when she tries to do fine motor work.  Praying they can figure that out.  She stayed w/us for a couple days, just after school got out and we made her a skirt.  She was soooooooooo excited.  I told her all the parts of the machine and why, how, where and all that stuff.  She loved it!  But w/the shaking, her handing me pins could have been quite painful.  We tried a couple times, but decided we didn't want to get stuck.  :-)

Praying for all those not feeling well, for those who had bad weather.  Take care everyone!

Top 100 Contributor
Female
Posts 692
Points 10,855

Dawn I hated living in Tornado alley. Every time I heard that dang siren go off I was petrified. Hope n pray no more bad weather comes your way. 

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,266
Points 173,183
Marie replied on Tue, Jun 17 2014 9:26 PM

Michelle, great picture, thanks for sharing.

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,266
Points 173,183
Marie replied on Wed, Jun 18 2014 7:13 AM

Linda:
Marie - If I could dance, I'd love to join in. Can you just imagine I'm dancing too? In reality I'll never dance again. I can't even stand or sit straight anymore. My spine is getting weaker as is my whole body according to the neurologist. I now have to go in every 2-3 months instead of 6. A lot happening since my TIA in March.

Linda, you know what?  We quilters will see to it that you'll be dancing on that floor with us, one way or another.  (((((HUGS)))))

Millbury, MA

Top 10 Contributor
Female
Posts 13,266
Points 173,183
Marie replied on Wed, Jun 18 2014 7:18 AM

Susie, extra prayers that you'll get that house!  (((((HUGS)))))

Millbury, MA

Page 12 of 41 (605 items) « First ... < Previous 10 11 12 13 14 Next > ... Last » | RSS
Have a Question? | About Us | Privacy Policy | Join Today © 2014 F+W All rights reserved.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use